Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Ideal candidates will have qualities true to our core…
Street -Smart <thriving in dynamic times> You are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. You know how your job affects the whole mission. You get the bigger picture. You understand why your job matters to Trace3 and how to help grow the business. You exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely manner.
Entrepreneurial Spirit <capitalizing on opportunity> You think like an entrepreneur. You continuously innovate, come up with solutions and drive change. You solve problems for the betterment of the company. You look for new and productive ways to make an impact. You find better ways to sell or provide solutions and are good at it.
Juice <the "stuff" it takes to be a needle mover and a game changer> You are a well-respected achiever that gets things done and drives results. You "bring the weather" by demonstrating leadership, character, and passion. You lead without a title, empowering others and inspiring trust. You treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it's due and demonstrate transparency. You hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures, not just their success
About the Role:
Under the general direction of the Sales Operations Manager, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for managing Sales Orders for assigned regions including but not limited to creating and reviewing Purchase Orders in a timely manner, reconciling, auditing and fulfillment of Hardware/Software/Support/Virtual items. This position will work closely with outside vendors and consult with internal teams to continuously build relationships, operational efficiencies and drive sales.
What You'll Do:
- Lead sales orders cycle for assigned regions. Actively and continually engage with assigned regional teams to develop solid understanding of their business and recommend solutions for efficiency.
- Provide guidance to internal teams on resolving variances.
- Contribute and enforce Purchasing standard operating procedures and policies.
- Ensure Purchasing process is executed correctly to minimize liability to Company.
- Responsible for the internal item setup process and coordinating with sales team to ensure proper classification of each item "attribute" (tax classification, practice area, type, etc.)
- Review orders to ensure that items/components are properly classified at time of purchase.
- Review orders for accuracy regarding shipping address, PO, shipping account information, price, etc.
- Process drop-ship, special order, and inventory/warehouse orders through ERP Platform in a timely manner.
- Send purchase orders to the correct vendor/distributor and work together to resolve any questions or discrepancies that arise.
- Work with the inventory team to ensure backordered inventory assigned to sales orders is sourced and purchased.
- Create billing schedules for installment orders to ensure our clients are invoiced for the correct amount at the correct time.
- Track all product related line items (hardware, software, support and PS resale) and complete weekly follow up with vendors for all unfulfilled product line items.
- Perform item fulfillment based on vendor bills, physical shipping confirmations, electronic delivery confirmations, license keys, and support contracts.
- Perform monthly and quarterly state contract reporting to maintain compliance and remain on the state contracts Trace3 has in place.
- Reconcile monthly cloud billing invoices and create and fulfill monthly cloud billing sales orders per client.
- Problem-solve discrepancies and provide recommended solutions.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Interests:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in purchasing, sales operations or logistics.
- Experience in Operations; strong internal controls knowledge and experience with implementation of processes and procedures.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP systems; NetSuite strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required for interacting with employees, vendors and clients.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.