MaxSold, the leading estate sales marketplace, empowers buyers and sellers to extend the life of things for new generations to love. With a presence in Canada and the US, MaxSold serviced 1,157 communities and 116,630 clients in 2020. By 2031, MaxSold aspires to be the global market leader for downsizing, estate sales and clearing excess items. MaxSold is known for its dedication to its core values: Commitment to Customers, Accountability for Results, and Resourcefulness in Achieving our Mission.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breathe and play by them every day
Responsible for improving conversion rates across the sales funnel by maintaining and applying strong systems and processes to our team’s work across multiple areas of revenue operations including:
- Decides on business objectives and strategies to drive revenue based on business analytics and data across Sales and Customer Success departments
- Supports VP on strategic initiatives and building the infrastructure to manage the procurement and operations function.
- Helping sales/customer success leaders to improve sales effectiveness by optimizing the training materials and processes.
- CRM: Ensuring our CRM data within our systems is accurate and up to date - monitoring on a daily and weekly basis to enforce existing structures. Able to quickly identify gaps and errors & suggest improvements. Is the SalesForce administrator for the organization.
- Creates processes to encourage collaboration between the sales, marketing and customer success teams
- Manages the centralized knowledge management system and technology stack that supports the revenue teams.
- Supports VP in providing leverage and insights for revenue team meetings through coordination, prep, and project management.
- Have expert proficiency in Sales and Marketing Techstack specifically Salesforce. Has a working knowledge of business intelligence tools. Has a keen desire to learn other sales tools and technologies.
- Have experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modelling
- Have an innate desire to help others succeed, and gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment when they do as a result of your work
- Have the ability to utilize data insights to drive decision-making and can give examples of how you have done this in the past.
- Have the ability to take on multiple projects at a time because you are highly organized, prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help
- Have excellent communications skills
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at Maxsold, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. Our core values and leadership principles guide our team members to seek diverse perspectives, to learn from one another, to be curious and to build trust.
MaxSold is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. MaxSold is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Our team values work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between personal and professional life is crucial to happiness and success at MaxSold. We are happy to offer a flexible schedule so team members can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better, more well-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.