Revenue Operations Analyst
Remote - Anywhere in the US
We're working directly with the CRO of an A16z unicorn who was one of the first sales hires at Okta before anyone knew who they were. He's now asked us to build his global org starting with an a Revenue Operations Analysis.
- $1.2 billion valuation at 60 headcount...
- Series C $165m (lead VC: Andreessen-Horowitz).
- New CRO is one of the strongest leaders in software. Built the GTM at Okta for 8 years.
- Proven founders: CEO's last gig was major acquisition.
- Customers: Mars, DoorDash, Lyft, Roblox + more.
- Investment from ex-Okta CRO, Founders of Dropbox, HackerOne, Signal Sciences etc.
- Started after the 2016 election hacks which showed everyone the importance and fragility of our private data.
- Using "zero trust" security techniques, we are the ONLY security product that can protect emails even after they have been compromised, or harmful messages get through.
- It is entirely cloud-based, deploys in 30 minutes, and can be exclusively managed by the customer.
- Work closely with leadership to identify trends and business opportunities to drive data.
- Analyst of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables and business insights - aim to improve performance.
- Design and build processes.
- Own and manage dashboards.
- Drive improvements and insights.
- Drive GTM recommendations.
- Report into C-level / Directors.
- 1/2 years experience in a revenue / sales / business operation role in a SaaS company - MUST
- Worked in a start-up environment
- Background in financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident working around data.
- College degree in Maths, economics, finance or engineering.