Geek+ is a global leader in robotic solutions for logistics. We develop Autonomous Mobile-Robot (AMR) solutions to realize flexible, reliable, and highly efficient automation for warehouses and supply chain management by automating various laborious tasks like picking, moving, and sorting. We've led the global AMR market share for three consecutive years, being declared the world's no.1 AMR leader. (Source: Interact Analysis). The North American headquarters in San Diego, California will continue to power our growth in Canada, United States and Mexico.
Geek+ is looking to hire a Sales Operations Administrator in our Atlanta location.
- Receives and responds to questions and requests from the sales team to support specific customer requirements: logistics, sampling, pricing, product specifications, contracts, etc.
- Generate initial proposals/ sales contracts based on the existing templates
- Provides operational support to selected Corporate Accounts and Corporate Programs.
- Provides as-needed support for CRM platform, completing order entry, resolving data inquiries, and assembling reports.
- Provides Administrative support to the Purchasing Team at the direction of the Sales Operations Manager and the Purchasing Director.
- Provides support for communication from and to sales team members.
- Carries out other such duties as may be assigned or requested.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or Associates's degree plus relevant experience in a sales organization preferred.
- Experience in a support/administrative position is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to rapidly learn industry-specific models and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- High energy level and a proven ability to think quickly on one's feet.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member within a multi-department organization.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects in a busy environment accurately, efficiently, and with a high level of attention to detail, balancing and satisfying competing deadlines, maintaining professionalism under pressure and in sensitive and difficult situations.
- Requires the ability to exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality (in interactions with both internal and external people) concerning all work-related information.
- Ability to maintain detailed records in computerized and paper record-keeping and filing systems.
- Ability to know when to ask questions and when to take initiative.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro