Our client is a multi-billion dollar, global, privately owned, Fortune 1000 manufacturing business with over 5,000 employees and a 100-year history.
Our client's core values include integrity, quality, innovation, community involvement, and environmental stewardship.
Our client is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to assist in planning, executing, and overseeing the teams, processes, tools, and technologies that support Sales Operations to achieve revenue, profitability, and customer experience objectives. Focus will be on tactical activities including lead generation processes, dealer recruitment, onboarding dealers, external call center management, and creating and improvement on sales operations processes.
Milwaukee, WI. Hybrid position with 3 days a week in office required.
Compensation is highly competitive and includes 401K + Full Medical, Dental, & Vision + Bonus
- Assist with business growth via management of a closed-loop lead generation process inclusive of dealer relationships, implementing technology solutions to drive efficiency, and call center management
- Execute strategic plans into measurable processes that produce timely, measurable outcomes that will meet the organization's mission and goal
- Field all customer and dealer inquiries
- Management and monitoring of all sales interfacing systems, improving effectiveness and usability of all tools including but not limited to SAP, CRM, DOMO & BI
- Partner with major customers and internal stakeholders for continuous improvement of sales processes and product updates
- Manage and monitor group analytics and metrics
- Create lead nurturing strategies and processes to grow sales and dealer base
- Help establish and manage processes for the team to expand the customer base through market analysis and outbound outreach
- Participate in strategic and long-term planning for a specified business segments sales and marketing plans
- Collaborative with Sales and Marketing teams on lead generation initiatives to drive the development of a comprehensive closed-loop selling process
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in sales operations, customer service or related field
- Minimum of three years of management experience preferred
- Consumer products manufacturing experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing strategies, financial plans/targets, sales technology platforms, sales administration, and demand planning duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with a diverse group of people in all levels in the company as well as the ability to clearly communicate technical information
- Proficiency with MS Office and business control and reporting software (e.g. SAP, SAS)