Jaeger-LeCoultre, also known as La Grande Maison, is a Swiss watchmaking Manufacture located in the Vallee de Joux. Founded in 1833, Jaeger-LeCoultre has been manufacturing high-end calibres for the most renowned Swiss watchmakers, and has been developing some of the finest and most iconic watches in the world.
Sales Operations Executive
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As Jaeger-LeCoultre Sales Operations & New Retail Specialist, you will play a key role supporting the daily operations of the UK market, both with internal and external stakeholders (Retail & wholesale channels).
You would ensure the best possible end-client experiences by leveraging all available services and maintaining Jaeger-LeCoultre reputation and image within our network.
This position reports to the Sales Manager and is based in London, but you will also be helped by Jaeger-LeCoultre UK and HQ management.
Sales Operations (50%): Be the key user for all Sales Operations related tasks
Stock management and product allocation
- Monitor sales to pro-actively replenish the stock on a daily basis (with support from European team)
- Upon recommended assortment, propose stock allocation between boutique and retailers (evaluating old stock and supporting an efficient rotation)
- Accurately manage and dispatch orders in SAP + Manage relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor stock transfers
- Stock consignment management
- Carnet management
- Goods returns management
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner (prices, availability, deliveries, complaints, etc.)
- Handle requests for all products (straps, extracts of the archive, repairs, including spare parts)
- Mediate with Geneva/European teams upon products requests and availabilities
- Support boutique teams operations – from system coordination to event support
- Check websites of the retailers for price alignment and correct visibility
- Deal with CS / straps enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Help on printing and preparing new sales materials
- Develop and maintain good relationships with retailers both at store and head offices level
- Manage the orders and correct organisation of warranty cards/ boxes
- Organise stock take twice a year
Retailers system management
- Maintain and update retailers information
- Manage Assortment levels via Richemont system provided (Booster)
- Help on warranty activation
SAP and Booster Key Users (20%): Be the key user for both SAP & Booster systems, ensuring proper functioning of all tools to pilot our business
- Ensure business processes are understood and well executed (Test SAP new releases, MDG Workflow requester)
- Follow and implement Booster projects (automatic replenishment, warranty cards, orders..)
- Execute business transformation projects (ecom, Match assortment..)
New Retail Specialist (25%): Be the key user for New Retail tools and initiatives for local roll-out (in collaboration with HQ teams)
- Mastering all the tools and aligning with HQ for the operations/guidelines
- Being the key user between Richemont x Jaeger-LeCoultre Switzerland x Jaeger-LeCoultre UK
- Setting training plan & materials for all boutiques (requires travelling across UK & Ireland)
- Being aware of tools shared by both Wholesale & Retail networks in order to optimize their utilisation
- Non-exhaustive list of projects:
- Powerfront chats
- Boutiques tools (engraving machines + diagnostic ones)
Relationship Management (5%): Be a team player and business enabler for both Retail and Wholesale networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Participate to Boutique events & International fairs
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Fluency in English (French a plus)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate (Good knowledge of SAP, strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Passionate, pro-active, enthusiastic, agile learner
- Ability to multitask and understanding of priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Detail-oriented focus in your approach to work
- Team player
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
You will be a significant member of the Jaeger-LeCoultre community.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:
1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call
2nd Stage – Interview with the UK Sales Manager for Jaeger-LeCoultre
3rd Stage – Potential interview with the UK & Ireland Brand Director for Jaeger-LeCoultre