Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful empowers finance, accounting, and business users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,300 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Bose, 23andMe, Zappos, and Five Guys rely on Planful to accelerate their cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com. or connect on Twitter via @planful.
Why Join Planful?
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals, who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the FP&A space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers everyday, we also have some pretty awesome benefits too:
About the role:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Volunteer Days
- Employee discount and assistance program
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Regular team and office events! (virtually)
Planful is looking for a highly motivated Revenue Operations Manager to help drive our next phase of growth. You will be a linchpin between many of our internal teams to make sure that our revenue systems, analytics and processes are in place. You will have an opportunity to utilize your significant technical expertise and you will be a strategic advisor to the go-to-market leaders, to ensure they have the tools and resources required to achieve their business objectives
- Responsible for the planning, execution, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis of the revenue tool stack with high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Create and maintain reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within our CRM.
- Ensure all of our go-to-market systems operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize go-to-market team performance.
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work.
- 3-5+ years of experience working as a Sales or Revenue Operations professional.
- Extensive experience acting as or managing a Salesforce system administrator.
- Experience with common revenue operations problems, such as integrating MAP and CRM, lead routing, scoring and data management.
- Experience with CPQ implementations.
- Ability to communicate data driven opinions and drive discussions on strategy, priority, and tradeoffs while representing the needs of the organization.
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams, driving the right work while not being afraid to say "no".
- Ability to think beyond today's challenges and drive cross-functional teams toward a coherent long-term vision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Tool Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and Google Tools Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Salesforce and Gainsight a plus