SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
AUXLY TORONTO – TORONTO, ON
About Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (TSX: XLY)
We are a leading Canadian consumer packaged goods company in the cannabis products market, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Our focus is on developing, manufacturing, and distributing branded cannabis products that delight wellness and recreational consumers. Our vision is to be a leader in branded cannabis products that deliver on our consumer promise of quality, safety, and efficacy.About The Role
We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our team in Toronto, ON. Reporting to the Revenue Growth Management Director, this individual is responsible for leading customer inventory/external order management and Auxly sales depletions/shipments reporting agendas. By working directly with sales, supply, marketing, and innovation teams, your demonstrated ability to leverage data to optimize customer inventories while working crossfunctionally will be critical to success.Role Responsibilities
- Optimize customer inventory levels and provide recommended order quantities based on historical volumes, distribution, and programming.
- Work with sales teams on optimizing product launch quantities based on competitive data.
- Identify aged & excess inventory risks with cross functional teams to develop sell through plan for mitigation.
- Support the routine and ad-hoc creation of reports and presentations required for meetings with customers
- Manage external relationships with key customer supply chain contacts to ensure proper information exchange, planning, and execution relative to replenishment & customer inventory.
- Lead reporting agenda via weekly update of depletions reports, product launch trackers, and shipment reports.
- Provide weekly executive update on shipments against targets while working collaboratively with sales on commentary and actions to executive teams on replenishment and depletions offtake.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain team to monitor, review and consolidate inventory levels and PO accuracy.
- Ad-hoc duties and special projects as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 years experience in analytics, sales operations, customer supply chain, and/or commercial planning, preferably from within the Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Cannabis industry
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint Knowledge. PowerBI knowledge preferred but not required.
- Strategic thinker: execute today and build for tomorrow
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and resolve ambiguous situations without a pre-defined road map
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, planning, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of cannabis industry and regulations strongly preferred
- Deliver Auxly’s P&L Objectives (25%): Net Operating Revenue and Gross Margin
- Best In Class Reporting/Analytics (25%):
- On time and accurate delivery of Sales Operations Reporting including but not limited to Depletions Reports, Product Launch Tracker, OOS and Shorts reports, and Shipments Reports.
- Deliver Market Share Targets
- Collaborate with sales and rest of commercial team on understanding gaps vs. Budget and forecast via weekly review process.
- Inventory Management (25%):
- Lead aged/excess inventory review process.
- Optimize board inventory levels and provide recommended order quantities based on historical data, programming, distribution, etc.
- In Stock Target of 95% across all markets.
- Productivity (10%): optimize report update and meeting times on an ongoing basis
- Order Management (10%): avoid service disruptions (90-100%) by working collaborative with supply chain and operations teams.
- Special Projects (5%): deliver a unique Special Project that shows savings and productivity to Auxly.