We are hiring a Sales Operations Analystst for our # 1 HVAC client. This Hybrid role is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is encouraged.We are willing to invest in fun, energetic and career minded candidates that are looking for a place to become established and put down roots.
salary: $33 - $38 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Assists in the creation, production and delivery of sales forecasts.
- Analysis and reporting in support of the sales planning process and sales of the company's products.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales goals, quotas and forecasts.
- Runs standard reports.
- May assist in work with sales, marketing and distribution for the purpose of improving operational efficiency.
- May assist in research and evaluation of economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell products, protect/increase market share, penetrate new markets, and maintain/improve operating margins.
- Data Analytics
- Market Trends
- Sales Impact
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.