Would you agree that our health is the most precious thing we have? And that each patient should be empowered to make confident decisions on their healthcare? Well, we aim to be the first healthcare review platform trusted by patients and healthcare professionals globally. Our mission is to help over 100 million patients by 2025. If this sounds like a mission you would like to be a part of, then apply now!
We are a global healthcare review platform, empowering patients to make confident and informed decisions on their healthcare.
Since 2016, we have helped over 50 million patients with their health and social needs, whilst over 25,000 doctors, dentists and hospitals have joined us across 5 international markets.
Doctify is backed by leading European investment funds Amadeus Capital Partners, Keen Ventures as well as investors such as Sir John Hegarty (founder of Saatchi & Saatchi), and Tom Teichmann (early investor in Lastminute.com, Notonthehighstreet.com, Made.com and Simba Sleep).
We’re a team of over 100 passionate people across 5 countries on a mission to leave no patient left unheard!
About The Role
We’re building a world-class SalesOps function, that values rigour, expertise and impact, with limitless opportunities to learn & grow. As we continue to expand globally, we are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our operations team. You will play a critical part in delivering our sales strategy, and facilitating Doctify’s growth using your proven experience.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Maintaining the data integrity and quality of leads for all markets, and business groups
- Administrating lead and account assignments and records in Salesforce, including contributing to territory planning and account allocation
- Owning the data sourcing process, matching business requirements to data volume and quantity, relying on third party sources where needed
- Working closely with our Sales Enablement function and SalesOps Manager to support with the production of monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- General Salesforce administration, updates, and working with our Senior Salesforce Administrator on smaller projects
- Being a point of contact for the wider business for questions or bug fixes, both with Salesforce and our other tools
- Working with the Marketing and Customer Success operations teams to ensure continuity of data and streamlining processes across all teams
- Identifying and solving process weaknesses and bottlenecks, supporting process enhancements, modifications and best practice development
- Upskilling the businesses’ Salesforce performance and capabilities
- Experience in a sales environment, either as a sales individual or as part of a sales operations team
- Project management experience, attention to detail, organization, and planning skills, including the ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively to meet objectives
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales tools
- Ability to work independently in project based environments, but with changing priorities
- Ambitious - you always want the best from and for yourself and the team you work in
- Excited to learn - you want to grow with our business and our team and take your career to the next level
- Data hungry - you should want to know the “why” behind all of our numbers
🤩 What We Offer
At Doctify we are committed to providing a truly memorable and transformative experience on your journey. Some of our perks include:
We offer a competitive compensation package!
Dentist appointment? Heading to Italy for fresh pasta? We’ve got you covered! Plan your schedule around you with our hybrid-working model, flexible-working hours and remote Flexi-Summer options.
We offer 25 days’ (plus national holidays) annual leave + a bonus day off between Christmas & New Year. We strongly encourage you to use your annual leave but if you don’t get around to using all of your leave you can carry over 5 days per year.
🐶 Pet-ernity leave
New pet into your life? No problem! We offer 2 weeks to work from home or use flexible working hours to welcome and train your fur baby.
🚲 Cycle-to-work scheme
Cycling to work is a great way to boost your fitness and make a change for the environment. Join the scheme through Doctify to save on a bike and accessories. Saddle up!
🤗 Employee referral scheme
Good people know good people! That’s why we offer £700 or local equivalent for each successful employee referral hired.
🎉 Quarterly team socials
Our ironically-named ‘Fun Police’ are on the beat to host quarterly team socials in every region!
🏆 Ways Of Working
Our ways of working are super important to us and form the foundations of our culture. As we continue to scale-up, here are some additional things to expect that make your experience Uniquely Doctify:
A culture of reward & recognition; - in H2 2021 and H1 2022 we have promoted 1 in 4 employees from within and plan to continue this tradition. We celebrate our success for all to hear! We host end of week shout-outs, bi-annual performance reviews and will be introducing our first ever annual international Doctify’s People’s Choice award and monthly Doctify Impact Awards.
A culture of learning; self-improvement & growth is one of our core values. You’ll have access to our ‘Learn from Leaders’ and ‘Healthcare Heroes’ sessions, as well as our 5mins self-led learning marketplace. Did we mention, starting every day together with 15 minutes of ‘Doctify Daily’ for updates and shared learning.
A culture of wellbeing; look after your body, mind & soul with our Wellness Wednesdays. We’ve had nutrition workshops & cooking demos; guided meditation sessions; even tai chi and dynamic stretching! And, there’s so much more to explore.
A culture of meaningful connections; you can join our sponsored team clubs & sports activities, as well as our Green Committee who are dedicated to making Doctify a better-for-the-world business.
Our Commitment To Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. They’re more than just buzz-words for us. Our commitment to these values is steadfast and they are an integral part of how we create what is Uniquely Doctify in our ways of working, policies and processes, building our teams and ultimately, bringing our mission to life.
We are a global company with people from all around the world and we believe that different perspectives and an inclusive and fair environment will help generate better ideas, supporting us on our journey to being a force for good and improving patient care for all. We will always embrace uniqueness - so bring your whole self to Doctify!