Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will be the primary resource responsible for enabling the Sales & Marketing, Account Management and Executive teams through strategies and tools to achieve the company’s revenue goals. This role will be responsible for evaluating processes, programs, and systems to increase revenue, minimize costs, and improve customer satisfaction. Collaborate directly with Sales, Marketing, Account Management, and Finance teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, design and deliver enablement and training programs, and influence alignment of all revenue operations.
- Leverage historical data to gain insights into productivity and key metrics to create the proper KPIs moving forward to drive Grace Hill’s revenue goals of bookings and revenue retention.
- Evaluate and recommend process refinement or transformation retain current revenue streams and create future growth.
- Collaborate with leadership teams to create and implement programs to drive revenue growth to achieve Grace Hill’s financial goals.
- Evaluate current revenue operations technology to ensure we have the proper tools to support the Sales, Marketing, and Account Management teams.
- Build Dashboards/Metrics/Measurement to gain proper visibility to execute leveraging data to the revenue goals.
- Support Sales and Marketing, Account Management, and Finance on pipeline and forecasting.
- At least 10 years of revenue operations and analytics experience, with 5 years in a leadership role
- At least five years of Multifamily industry experience a plus
- Possess strong analytical thinking problem-solving ability skills
- Demonstrated a deep understanding of sales, marketing, and revenue retention technology with the ability correlate insights into actionable strategies for the team to execute and hold accountability to the desired metrics
- Proven verbal and written communication skills; outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation skills to sales teams, customers, and industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively cross-functionally and in teams in an influencer role
- Self-starter with the willingness and commitment to get the job done right
- Prefer working in a strategic thinking and fast paced environment with changing workloads
- Create a positive, fun, team-oriented, hardworking, and balanced environment
- Value regional differences and have a sensitivity to diverse cultures
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or a relevant work experience desire
- MBA preferred
- Travel Commitment: Up to 10%, however, currently in a work-from-home environment
About Grace Hill
Grace Hill helps companies managing multifamily residential properties develop and retain top talent to reduce the operating risk and elevate property performance - with an integrated talent performance management platform encompassing policies, training, and assessment. Our advanced technology-enabled solutions are bolstered by years of multifamily experience, in-depth service level
expertise, and outstanding customer support. Today, over 1,700 companies covering a workforce of over 500,000 people rely on talent performance solutions from Grace Hill.
Powered by JazzHR