My client is looking for a Sales Operations Manager, you will be the most critical business partner for our Sales team, accelerating Revenue growth and driving Sales Productivity.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for driving operations, and implementing processes, practices, and solutions to boost sales performance.
- You will play a vital role in the sales onboarding and enablement of our Sales team, both globally and in EMEA.
- Own Sales Enablement planning and execution with close alignment with Sales Leadership
- Own and drive Sales Onboarding and continuous training process of Sales Reps
- Own organization of Sales Kick-off and other Sales Team training events
- Shadow Sales Reps and review 1 Demo call per Sales Rep/Month and identify training needs
- Work together with and influence cross-functional teams including Marketing and Product Marketing
- Own Deal Desk process in Sales Operations to support Sales in deal structuring, order forms, and commercial terms
- Collaborate closely with process owner for Sales Commissions, Closed Won QA, Demo Tenant preparation
- Proactively identify and redefine/implement processes and systems that improve and scale our business
- Support critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Drive change management with Sales teams
- Work together with and influence cross-functional teams including People, Legal, Finance
What You'll Bring:
- You are passionate about analyzing metrics, identifying best practices, and fixing problems, insights-driven, and improving processes for business outcomes is your true motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, or Business Operations role
- Track record of operational excellence
- A highly analytical, data-driven mindset who understands the value and power of metrics to drive excellence across a diverse group of sales teams.
- Strong program-, project- and change management skills coupled with an innate desire to maximize performance
- An organizational coach who will continually challenge our sales organization to perform at their personal best, facilitating success through structural and process improvements, and ensuring the “fight” stays outside of our competition.
- Strong financial acumen
- Attention to detail is a prerequisite for this role
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with C-Level executives
- Sense of urgency and when to escalate
- High degree of flexibility in handling new assignments
- Strong English and German language skills; written and spoken communication will be in English and German
- Strong Excel skills
Nice To Have
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Experience with salesforce.com and Business Intelligence tools (ideally Looker)
- Ideally, you’ll have been in a revenue-generating role yourself at some point in your career and are able to speak from your own experience
- Used to working with different cultural backgrounds across multiple time zones
- Project Management certification
- Used to working with different cultural backgrounds across multiple timezones