SALES OPERATION COORDINATOR
Fluency in English and (German, French OR Portuguese) is a must
Job is based in Pfullendorf - With some travelling (20%)
Off-Grid Europe is an internationally oriented company in the field of Renewable Energy and Smart Technologies with a focus on Africa.
We bring renewable energy to the remotest corners of the earth and need individuals who have a passion for providing pragmatic solutions for the big challenges of our time.
After 12 years of experience, we are in transition and changing from a start-up to an industrial company with our own research and development. As a result, we offer a workplace that offers both the standards of an industrial company and the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up.
There is a lot of work to be done but we are very happy that so far, our systems have provided about 150,000 people access to electricity for the first time.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Operations Coordinator to support and enable the sales team to sell more efficiently and effectively by reducing friction in the sales process. Your job will include but not be limited to the following:
- Document and standardize procedures relating to how the sales team works with technology
- Ensure processes are adhered to in order to increase Sales efficiency.
- Work closely with sales to identify and drive process improvement
- Keep an updated record of suppliers’ products and price changes making sure knowledge is transferred to the Sales team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to enhance sales and improve customers’ journey.
- Provide one-stop-shop support to the Sales Team by assisting them with Sales toolkit (brochures, powerpoint presentations, product showcase, services and reference)
Natural intelligence, flexible mindset, adaptability to change and ability to embrace a steep learning curve are very important in our fast moving workplace.
Whilst the role is currently focused in the African market primarily, it will require working on potential projects across the globe. You will be traveling at least 20% of the time.
- Fluency in 2 languages English + (French, Portuguese or German)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to plan, organize, implement and manage CRM data
- Exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills across varied cultures.
- Time Management and Coordination skills.
- Ability to promptly respond to ad hoc requests.
- Versatility and integrity
Why work with us?
We have a nice work environment at our Head Office in the countryside, close to the mountains where you can ski in the winter, swim in the lake in the summer, go sailing, cycling, running, walking, kite/wind-surfing, mountain climbing, and so much more. You could say, it's a bit off-grid but at the same time located in the middle of one of the biggest technical areas of innovation, where international companies set up offices exactly because of the location.
We love where we work and we have a great coffee machine!
We offer among other things:
Flexible working hours
Free drinks and coffee
Regular employee events
Are you the person we're looking for?
We have a very clear vision for the future and with the right people, who have the same passion as us to bring renewable energy to the world / reduce CO2 and positively impact climate change, we can move faster towards our goal. Are you the person we’ve been waiting for?
If so, please apply or write to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you.
The Off-Grid Europe Team