Unily is an award-winning digital employee experience platform designed for the world’s leading enterprises to connect, inform and engage globally diverse workforces with a meaningful digital experience. Unily was founded in 2005 and in 2021 we partnered with private equity firm, CVC in order to achieve our goal of tripling in size by 2026 – in both our customers and our people.
We are united by a shared purpose and are committed to truly understanding each other. We know that everyone is unique and has their own story. We strive to have a diverse workforce that embraces and celebrates one another. We are united in building connections and curious to learn from each other so that we continue to grow together to build the workplace of tomorrow.
Unily is looking for a Vice President of Revenue Operations. The Revenue Operations Team at Unily is responsible for several mission critical tasks related to the marketing and sales processes, operations and enablement as well as the monetisation strategy. The Vice President of Revenue Operations will collaborate directly with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance Teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, design and deliver enablement and training programs and influence alignment of all revenue operations. This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales and marketing efficiency and determine growth goals. Revenue Operations supports and leads critical decisions for the future of Unily and this role is an excellent opportunity if you want to lead the direction of a fast-growth PE backed SaaS enterprise.
- Partner closely with the Chief Revenue Officer as well as Senior Leadership to achieve growth objectives and collaborate cross-functionally to drive strong relationships and alignment with sales in go-to-market strategy across acquisition, expansion and retention
- Drive and lead all aspects of sales and marketing operations from GTM strategy, process optimisation, technology stack, regional planning, commission and incentive plans, lead-to-deal processes, proposals and sales enablement
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and overall pipeline management
- Develop and nurture cross-functional partnerships across the entire GTM organization which impact overall customer success and drives customer retention & revenue growth
- Propose and execute new revenue & business models for new products and features
- Proactively oversee and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organisation’s planning efforts
- Define key metrics and performance dashboards across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, identifying weaknesses
- Build and drive process, change management, and operational efficiencies within GTM organisations
- Support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Executive QBRs, strategic planning, and more as needed
- Build, develop and manage a diverse team of high-performing individuals
- Build and maintain a world-class, inclusive, diverse, high-performing team by driving effective onboarding, on-going training, retention embracing the Unily culture and values
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Strategy and/or Sales Leadership role in B2B SaaS environments
- Ability to lead through influence, working alongside organisational leadership (Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Executive Team)
- Proven track record of leading change management, building aligned tooling and developing methods to measure and systemize Sales KPIs for internal teams and customers
- Exceptional people leader: Acquire, develop and retain top industry talent to perform beyond expectations
- Deep understanding of standard business practices related to Marketing and Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, marketing applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with executive-level partners
- Expertise and experience with GTM tools including Salesforce
Why Work for Unily?*
In addition to a generous base salary and discretionary company bonus, here are somethings we think you will love:
Our awesome team culture. We are focused on achieving results as a team and having fun whilst we do it. You won’t find a friendlier or more dedicated bunch of people.
Our industry leading product. We are very proud of our ever-evolving product, naturally we use (and love) it internally and provide the tools and resources for you (and our clients) to become a Unily expert.
The flexibility that we offer. We don’t just mean working from home occasionally. We operate on a hybrid basis, and also recognise that life happens during the 9-5.30 and encourage a sustainable work/life balance.
Our bright and modern office spaces. When you need to be in the office we want it to be like being at home. We have a well-stocked kitchen, ample parking and the option to bring your dog to work.
We offer a fantastic suite of benefits. Including 25 days holiday, Vitality life cover, Aviva pension, life assurance, income protection and so many more.
Our commitment to sustainability and giving back to the community. We offer 1 fully paid volunteering day per year and the option to lease an Electric Vehicle through our salary sacrifice scheme.