Who We Are
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities with plans for continued expansion. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
As an Operations Account Executive you would support Fooda’s multiple program by ensuring all aspects of an event are accounted for and properly tracked using Fooda’s technology platforms. This role works closely with the Operations Manager and will handle inbound requests from both restaurants and clients as well as provide support at client sites when needed.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create, implement and manage the monthly operations schedule for our clients and partners.
- Manage the daily operations of the operations business. This includes problem solving for last minute cancelations, late arrivals, billing issues, client or consumer complaints as well as proactively managing our email scheduling tool for consumers.
- Provide administrative support, updating and maintaining data in appropriate systems to ensure smooth operations and data integrity.
- Provide reporting insights to your team regarding sales and operations performance
Who You Are
- You love process, you work fast and care about the details
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesn’t scare you, in fact it makes you better and faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs and stand for up to two hours
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable giving direction
- You think quick on your feet and are able to make quick, sound decisions
What We’ll Hook You Up With
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.
The salary range for this role is between $60,000-$68,000 and is dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to work experience, training, location, and skills.