Sales Operations Executive
The Galeta story started in 2011, with a market stall stacked high with home baked cookies. We’ve grown a little since then but our values have never changed. Based in our Hackney Wick home, we still use only the freshest natural ingredients and only bake the treats we love the most.
As demand has skyrocketed for our cakes, cookies, pastries, pasteis de nata tarts and traybakes, we’ve built a wholesale operation catering for speedy delivery to cafes, delis, restaurants and shops all over the UK with our cakes already sold in Pure, AMT Coffee and Colicci's in addition to hundreds of independent outlets.
We have some serious environmental & sustainable credentials as well, with products only produced to order we have almost zero wastage as a business, plus we’re working hard to create a supply chain free of single use plastics.
With ambitious growth targets, we want to recruit a like minded Sales Operations Executive to join our dynamic sales operations team.
Working as part of the sales operations team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for B2B customer queries relating to all aspects of the order and delivery process.
- Providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Processing sales orders using Sage50 Accounts by phone and via email.
- Working towards daily and monthly growth targets.
- Onboarding new customer accounts - managing the account journey from start-to-finish whilst introducing the Galeta brand.
- Engaging with a variety of stakeholders; our in-house transport team, external suppliers and third party couriers to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Resolving customer invoice queries and disputes.
- Identifying sales opportunities in our growing customer base.
The role will be based full-time out of our offices in Hackney Wick, so living within a commutable distance is essential.
The ideal person will be a confident, ambitious and enthusiastic individual. You must have fantastic attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
A dedicated work ethic and a strong desire to learn is essential. Experience in a B2B sales environment or direct-to-consumer customer service would be ideal.
In addition to a competitive base salary, the successful candidate with benefit from:
- A chance to boost your earning with sales rewards
- Weekly after work drinks socials and team socials throughout the year
- Lots of cake and pastries!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young, fun and ambitious company. We’re looking for someone to join and grow with us. If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and, most importantly, a detailed covering letter describing why you’d like to work for Galeta.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London, E9 5EN
Application deadline: 10/03/2023
Expected start date: 03/04/2023