- Flexible work with supportive team culture
- Real career progression - Support to get you where you want to be
- Paid for learning opportunities
My client is the Australian specialists in cloud services for business and government. Locally owned and operated, with an industry-leading customer service model, we’re trusted by our customers to provide the services that enable their business success.
We have made it our challenge to make our people feel good and love the work they do. Because of this, our people are energized and motivated in their work – so much so that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work for 2021!
About The Role
You will have a direct reporting line to the Head of Business Operations and and this is a critical role within the Cloud Services; influencing the strategic vision and sales processes, sales compensation management, and revenue and goals planning.
- Your role goes beyond ensuring that the sales function is equipped with the essential tools to deliver on sales targets - you will have a clear focus on sales metrics and forecasting, sales compensation administration along with a creative and entrepreneurial methodology to providing the data to generate better deals, make a difference for our customers and exceed sales expectations.
- You will be curious about how to incentivise behaviours of people and customers; how to innovate and drive continuous process improvement; and deliver insights and key reporting
- You will partner with sales leadership, marketing, and commercial teams to contribute to forecasting and budgeting, providing detail on market and operational trends and data-driven intelligence.
- You will help to build and deliver sales on-boarding for new starters and promote new ways to grow and improve ongoing sales training requirements.
- At least 3 years' experience in direct sales, sales operations or Project Manager roles
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to troubleshoot, communicate and negotiate with all levels of the business
- Demonstrable experience in situations where you have challenged the status quo, as well as the ability to create interesting communications
- Be comfortable leading and facilitating cross-functional stakeholder meetings
- A solid working knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM tools
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia’s best run Cloud Services organizations within a high performing team. Apply now, we'd love to hear from you!