The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for facilitating the deal approval and routing process of opportunities to shorten the length of the sales cycle. This role ensures that contract and opportunity data is accurate in Salesforce and other systems. The Deal Desk Analyst will be required to process incoming orders, ensure compliance with company policies, and communicate order status to relevant stakeholders.
- Own closing sales opportunities efficiently and accurately
- Lead opportunity review and route deals accordingly
- Ensure that Sales and contract data is accurate in Salesforce and other systems
- Assess recurring issues to identify opportunities for improving the Deal Desk process and make recommendations on process and system changes
- Work in a dynamic environment and adapt to new business processes
- Manage escalations of issues, communicate effectively with the Deal Desk team and any team supported by Deal Desk
- Demonstrate the ability to go "above and beyond" in the support of our Sales teams and customers
- Take ownership of complex situations or escalations and work cross-functionally to resolve
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in sales operations, deal support, deal desk, order management or a related field
- Salesforce experience and CPQ knowledge
- Comfortable with change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Organized, with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity
What you'll earn:
§ Competitive compensation.
§ Comprehensive health benefits package.
§ 401(k) plan with employer match.
§ Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
§ Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
§ Company culture that recognizes its employees.
§ Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
§ Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers