Position: Sales Operations Lead
Forward Air is currently seeking an experienced Sales Operations Lead who will be responsible for administering the back office processes, tools, and technologies that support the Commercial Sales Organization. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of the Sales Operations Lifecycle including Data Aggregation, Sales Structure, Segmentation, Territory Design, Territory Assignments, Goal Setting & Reporting. This role will also lead the sales operations and planning governance process.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day planning and administration of the sales operations process.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership on the design and delivery of sales structure, territories and compensation plans
- Document system and governance processes to support sales in the effective execution of the commercial pipeline.
- Manage Sales Operations and Planning Governance
- Effectively act as the liaison between Voice of Sales and Process our users, vendors, and the application development teams.
- Work independently with the members Sales Leadership Team
- Build & Execute Sales Operations Simulations Process
- Track long term sales data
- Implement new technologies as needed to support they sales operations process
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management.
- Comfortable working within SalesForce.com tool
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and strong data management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- A documented history of successfully managing sales operations processes and driving projects to completion.
- Strong leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units and sales teams.
- Ability to create persuasive PowerPoint presentations that deliver vision
- 8-plus years of working in a sales operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Marketing or related – MBA a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Transportation Industry (Preferred)
- Location: Atlanta, Dallas or remote
Forward Air is an Equal Opportunity employer.