1. Responsible for the management and execution of the daily sales. Assisting overseas sales managers to synchronize and communicate with customers and headquarters.
2. Cooperate with the offline sales team of the International Department to do background support work, assist in meeting customer's needs, summarize sales data and conduct system management of order or project information;
3. Sales data summary, maintenance and analysis
4. Complete other tasks that the superior has explained.
1. Bachelor degree or above. Majored in international business, international trade, marketing, business management and other related majors.
2. Skilled in using Office software
3. Fluent in spoken and written French and Chinese.
4. Strong communication skills, proactive, responsible and superb execution.
5. Eager to learn and great problem-solving ability