ABOUT SODEXO BRS
Working at BRS is joining a multicultural team that moves as one. It’s also a place where your individual ideas, perspectives, and input count. You’ll be given the freedom and autonomy you need to do impactful work, supported by a team that cares about your well - being, growth and work/life balance.
It’s the agility you’d expect from a fast-growing small business, with the stability that only a globally renowned powerhouse like the Sodexo Group can offer.
Put a part of yourself into the future of employee benefits and meaningfully contribute to lives and communities worldwide.
HAPPY TO WORK
A meaningful job: build the future of employee benefits and contribute to the quality of life at work for others, you will impact positively local communities too. It counts!
An attractive offer: grow with us, competitive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, internal events, and more!
A great culture: we respect and care authentically about our people, we embrace work life balance, new ideas and we have a lot of fun!
Director Client & Merchant Sales Enablement and Performance (Sales Operations)
– Be the change. Let’s go above and beyond.
We are Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services (BRS), entity of Sodexo, we’re inventing entirely new ways to influence and enrich the lives of employees worldwide.
We bring to life benefit platforms and payment solutions to level up the quality of life at work to our 440,000 clients and 36 million of their employees in 31 countries.
🚀 Your next challenge
We have a strong growth ambition at the same time as we are implementing a significant digital transformation, which necessitate boosting the support we bring to our client and merchant front-line sales teams so that they can sell better, faster, and more efficiently.
Therefore, BRS Sodexo is recruiting a Director, Client & Merchant Sales Enablement & Performance reporting to the VP, Client & Merchant Sales Enablement & Performance (“SEP”).
He/she is responsible for developing and implementing guidelines in priority areas set by the VP, Client & Merchant SEP to support, enable and drive sales and merchant teams to sell better and more efficiently. He/she works in close collaboration with Areas and Countries and more specifically with Client, Merchant, and Marketing teams. He/She has a two-pronged mission: focus on European countries as well as on developing global frameworks in collaboration with SEP expert community distributed across the world. He/she has the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the continuous strengthening of foundational sales areas and to the development of new guidelines based on priorities set by VP, Client & Merchant SEP:
- Leverage existing Sales Enablement and Performance guidelines to continue strengthening key sales support / operation areas as relevant to European countries based on thorough understanding of country priorities
- Key sales support / operation areas include sales performance management (KPI based sales management), sales & retention process optimization, formulation of incentives program, evaluation of sales training needs, assessment of sales methodologies, selection of enablement software and other technology tools, sales territory assignment and growth forecasting etc.
- Depending on chosen priorities,lead the co-development of new global guidelines that will become BRS reference based on existing best practices in BRS or in industry
- Define priority countries for implementation in collaboration with Areas and Countries, provide necessary know-how to rapidly deploy, follow-up on deployment progress, identify and remove roadblocks if any
- Propose and implement operating model improvements to improve organizational maturity of sales operations / sales support activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement of sales performance management framework and to incentive program formulation:
- Proposerevision / completing of Sales Performance related KPI, metrics and dashboards
- Contribute torobust performance measurement framework being implemented in European countries in alignment with key business partners i.e.: Finance & Marketing and company processes such as Strategy Execution and Business Performance Reviews
- Contribute toSales target setting for European countries in collaboration with relevant business partners
- Participate in key target setting & performance follow-up dialogues
- Deliver relevant ad hoc performance analyses to challenge the status quo, identify areas for improvement
- Produce specific dashboards (sales funnel, sales force performance, …) and work closely with Data Global competence center to build data use cases to enrich client and merchant sales related business intelligence
- Contribute toregularly reviewing sales incentive schemes and defining improvement plans in close collaboration with HR teams
- Proactively identify sales process optimization opportunities and provide functional view to the selection/optimization of enablement software and other technology tools
- Identify practices in European countries that can be further improved and possibly automated / mutualized to scale business processes further leveraging Salesforce CRM
- Provide functional needs so that Global Power BI views satisfy business needs and are developed in line with Global Data Platform guidelines
- Other responsibilities include
- Work on sales enablement through defining client and merchant salesforce recruitment, onboarding and training criteria and content in close alignment with HR teams
- Equip the sales organization with the right content to support client buyer journey
- Act as business partner for Area, the Area Growth Initiative Leads, Country CEOs & Sales Directors
- Work transversely with Sales Enablement & Performance teams across the organization
🌟 You’re a match
- Extensive knowledge of sales operations / sales efficiency domains, (sales processes, tools, KPIs, …) in client and or merchant sales
- Capacity to think out-of-the-box
- Strong project management from design to implementation
- Strong analytical skills, rigor, ability to be conceptual but also go into the details of the reality of our sales force and tools, ability & readiness to formalize findings
- High adaptability and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills / ability to influence in transverse situations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred, but more weight given to history of making an impact and driving business outcomes.
- 10-year experience of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
- Ability to work transversally
- Flexibility to travel
- English fluent (French/Spanish/Portuguese is a plus)
- Necessary competences: Customer focus, Cultivates innovation, Manages ambiguity, Collaborates, Ensures accountability, Decision Quality: Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward, Courage, Nimble learning
🔎 To get this challenge
- Video call with VP, Client & Merchant Sales Enablement & Performance
🏅 Your team
- VP, Client & Merchant Sales Enablement & Performance
📍 Your Location
Preferred: Issy-les-Moulineaux (FR)