A Little Bit About Us:
We are a growing global technology company that is looking to reinvent the way organizations build Trust in People with technology and AI-backed background checks. We are proud to share that we recently secured 105 million in funding, and are becoming one of fastest-growing start-ups.
Who are Certonians?
We are soccer players, DIY creators, spicy-food lovers, karaoke lovers, wine connoisseurs, and so much more! We are a team of 400+ people currently living the dream at Certn and are looking for more team members to level us up. If you are excited about working with a group that values accountability, working synergistically with one another, being inclusive of different perspectives, and not being an a**hole - aka approaching all solutions & problems with compassion and empathy - we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Lead Business Systems Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team in Canada or Australia!
Reporting to our VP of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for maintaining Revenue and CRM systems for Certn. This includes system design, workflow enhancements, stakeholder request management, integrations, and security.
Success in this role requires close partnership with stakeholders across the business and designing scalable solutions that improve the efficiency and productivity of our Sales, Marketing and Client Success functions.
Please note that this role will support stakeholders across various timezones.
As our Lead Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the global HubSpot platform, including system configuration, data imports/exports, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Configure objects, fields, layouts etc. in HubSpot, ensuring alignment with business requirements, existing security and global structure.
- Support the onboarding, training and adoption of HubSpot and other revenue tools by partnering with key stakeholders across North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Provide technical support to internal teams for HubSpot and revenue tools, as required.
- Integrate Sales and Marketing technologies into Hubspot, ensuring proper processes and workflows are maintained.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation and usage of HubSpot within the organization.
- Oversee data integrity management within HubSpot, including import management, data cleanup, deduping etc.
- Design, document and create underlying data structures and workflows for our revenue tools, in partnership with the Business Intelligence, Product and Engineering functions.
- Work closely with Sales Administrators and other key stakeholders to maintain clear records within HubSpot.
- Assist with the recruitment of junior staff and develop those you lead to be high-impact team members that are motivated and equipped with the tools, support and clarity on objectives and targets needed to succeed.
- Provide leadership support to team members that manage our revenue tool architecture, integrations and administrative functions.
- Stay current with new developments and updates in the HubSpot platform and new industry standards.
We're hoping you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant industry.
- Proven experience in technical solutions design and implementation of CRM.
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot, including experience with multi-region configurations.
- Business or systems analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of systems integrations and experience with workflow management & automation, reporting, and integrations with other key software applications.
- Ability to read, understand and compile technical documentation.
- Ability to operate with an agile mindset and adapt in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to translate complex technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a highly organized approach to work and stakeholder management.
The following will be considered an asset…
- Hubspot certification a bonus.
- Experience with complex architectures that include CRM, Billing, API and other business systems.
Our goal is to make sure Certn to be the best place for you to work. That means we are consistently asking for your feedback, researching best practices, and implementing new programs and changes in the way we work so that we can each walk away every day feeling proud to work here!
Some of the benefits you can expect at Certn are...
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 12 wellness days
- Remote-first and supports flexible remote arrangements
- Flex allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Professional development budget
- And a few more goodies!
Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don't check every box?
We value diversity in our teams' experience. Whatever your background, experience, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, race, and gender is, we want to hear from you! We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees from all walks of life. One of our corporate goals is to build an environment that will be the best place for you to work and spend your time. To accomplish that, we know we need to develop a diverse team where everyone feels included and where a variety of voices are heard.
- If you have a disability that requires accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you*