Missions are accomplished with people, driving towards a greater purpose. Foley has been a trusted partner to motor carriers of all sizes. Our technologically advanced approach to DOT compliance automates many of the background screening and compliance requirements motor carriers must comply with- making it easier for them to onboard and retain the right driver for their business. At Foley we just don’t help our customers stay compliant – we help them thrive.
A positive attitude is everything. At Foley, we’ve created a culture that rewards kindness, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude. Whether we’re working together internally or helping a customer solve a problem, we approach every challenge with a sense of humor, optimism, and the determination to succeed.
REVENUE OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic team working out of our CT office, or remotely – the choice is yours. As our new Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing operation, and project managing key initiatives relevant to lead generation and ongoing sales. You will be working closely with our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to build out a strong operational infrastructure. You will be responsible for managing sales enablement, cold lead generation, KPI reporting, analysis and optimization, project managing new process rollouts, and managing and enforcing the sales and retention processes. You will have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes and procedures to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
This is a remote option- those residing in CT, NC, MA, NH, NE, SC, GA, FL, TX, TN, NJ, IN, PA are welcome to apply!
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will report to the Head of Growth and work closely with the Marketing team to build, track, and optimize campaigns. You will partner with the Customer Success team to build out support infrastructure. The Sales and Marketing Operations Manager will engage with Sales Reps and Sales to get feedback on the sale and marketing process along with leading quality and seeking opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo.
Because our departments work so closely together, we are always looking to improve our current process. We welcome ideas to work collaboratively with roles and departments. We cannot wait to hear your new ideas!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In your first 90 days, you’ll
- Learn how Foley’s products and services work and how Foley can have a positive impact on our customers business.
- Understand the marketing team and the tools that are used.
- Learn other functions/teams at Foley and how they impact our customers.
Within your first 6 months, you’ll
- Identify and manage project rollouts for new tools and techniques our sales force can use to increase the efficiency of their workflow.
- Ensure the optimization of new sales and marketing tools and techniques that are implemented on the sales floor.
- Serve as the primary administrator for our Salesforce and HubSpot environments.
- Forecast, create the strategy, and manage the planning process and roll-out of quota and compensation policy.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased funnel conversion.
- Work within our commercial database to ensure data quality by compiling and organizing data, establish priorities, and working to resolve incomplete and unclear data.
- Observe sales and marketing processes with a strategic and consultative focus to drive change and increase the number of leads and closed deals.
- Increase the lead pool of good quality leads through the development of targeted lists and new prospecting tools.
- Protect Foley and our customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- 3-5 years of sales, marketing, or finance operations experience
- Experience modeling potential compensation and quota structures.
- Experience researching and implementing new sales and marketing tools to aid the workflow of an inside salesforce.
- Knowledge of database management and best practices
- SQL experience desirable
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and build a strategy with buy-in from multiple departments.
- Experience identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change.
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once.
- You are a creative problem solver who likes a challenge.
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures.
- Salesforce data management
- Back-end database management and architectural technical expertise
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales & Marketing Operations processes and systems.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent work experience
The compensation for this position is $90,000-$100,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT FOLEY
- The people! Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about Foley is our close-knit, exceptionally talented teams. Check out our customers feedback – on Trustpilot
- Outstanding benefits. 3 medical plans to choose from, 2 level dental, and 2 level vision plans. Generous vacation, sick, and personal time off. 401K plan with a match. We’ve got your back so you can live your best life.
- It’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches in an entrepreneurial environment, supported by a collaborative team.
- Professional growth. We open our roles to our employees first and encourage them to apply for growth opportunities. Our People Operations team is available to discuss career growth and help put a plan in place, helping employees achieve the growth they crave.
- Our environment! We celebrate success and believe in transparency and teamwork to get us there. We invest in collaboration tools so you can meet with your team face to face. Many of our roles are remote and we want to ensure our employees are engaged and can interact with their peers in a virtual space.
What We Do, How We Do It
Too often, companies use a piecemeal approach when it comes to screening drivers. They might use one vendor to help recruit. Another to screen. And still, another to address the complex world that is compliance. This approach is inefficient, expensive, and redundant. Not to mention, it makes it too easy for things to fall through the cracks.
At Foley, we've built a company that effortlessly manages these three areas under one roof: recruit, screen, comply. Thanks to powerful technology combined with our compliance expertise, we're able to deliver a comprehensive solution to our customers and, as a result, a better overall customer experience.
Where We're Headed
We're always developing new solutions to slay tomorrow's recruitment, screening, and compliance monsters. At the core of these solutions is our vast collection of data—and the many ways to leverage it, whether that's developing software to calculate a company's compliance risk or implementing predictive analytics to identify the best drivers.
What It's Like to Work with Us
Diving deep into a niche industry and becoming an expert . . .
Continually growing and advancing . . .
Making lifelong friends during the process . . .
That sums up what it's like to work for us. We're a 250+ person company on the verge of explosive growth thanks to our AI-powered technology—and where it's headed with predictive analytics. If you'd like to board our rocket ship, check us out:
Rev Op's Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager