About Net Health
Belong. Thrive. Make a Difference.
Are you looking for a meaningful and satisfying career where you have endless opportunities to grow and be financially rewarded? Net Health may be the perfect place for you.
A high-growth and profitable company, we help caregivers harness data for human health. We also honor and respect the needs of our Net Health family and staff, which is why we offer a work-from-anywhere environment and unlimited PTO. Our welcoming and collaborative culture paired with progressive benefits makes Net Health the ultimate career home!
As a leading-edge SaaS company in healthcare, we deliver solutions that help patients get better, faster, and live more fulfilling lives. Our software and predictive analytics cover the continuum of care, from hospital-to-home, across various medical specialties. Come join us and start the next chapter of your exciting career while helping others to live better lives.
World-Class Benefits That Reflect Our World-Class Culture.
#WorkFromAnywhere #UnlimitedPTO #ComprehensiveBenefitsPackage #EmployeeResourceGroups #CasualDressCode #PrioritizedEmployeeWellness #DiversityAndInclusion #AVoice #NewHireSupport #CareerDevelopment #EducationalAssistance #EmployeeReferralBonus #ProgressiveParentalLeave
The Manager of Revenue Operations supports go-to-market strategic objectives across sales, marketing, and sales development and business development. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be an integral part of the business and revenue leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to create and drive a culture of accountability and achievement for both short-term and long-term goals. This role drives revenue growth and predictability and delivers visibility and improves efficiency across the entire Revenue team using data analytics, processes, and tools. The ideal candidate has a track record of managing the day-to-day revenue operations of a high-growth SaaS company, possesses high attention to detail, craves an understanding of strategy, and is experienced in Salesforce.com.
This role may manage staff and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with corporate policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include: Accountable for leading people, setting direction, and deploying resources; typically, responsible for attracting and selecting talent; onboarding new employees to decrease time to productivity; driving performance through their team members by setting direction, providing feedback, and creating a trust-based, inclusive work environment; developing employees through coaching and feedback; rewarding and recognizing employees via ongoing recognition and core pay-for-performance practices. Results are primarily achieved through the work of others and typically depend on the manager's ability to influence and negotiate with parts of the organization where formal authority is not held. Provides leadership and direction to employees (sales and non-sales) either through other managers or directly to employees. Develops, adapts, and executes functional or departmental strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Work directly with growth leadership on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue and improve productivity and operational efficiency
• Create and streamline scalable processes related to sales and revenue operations to support a predictable growth model (e.g., target setting, forecasting, capacity planning, pipeline health, etc.), and manage the implementation of such solutions. Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes
• Proactively analyze and determine key insights from internal operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action, and communicate recommendations to CRO, sales leadership and the broader organization
• Develop and report on accurate SaaS/revenue metrics to key stakeholders (e.g., performance, ramp times, productivity, pipeline health, conversion rates, win rates, etc.), creating a narrative supported by compelling analysis and dashboards
• Perform capacity modeling and revenue line planning to ensure that the growth teams deploy resources effectively.
• Support and partner with marketing and sales on lead/pipeline generation and assist in building systems to drive automation
• Drive sales compensation design, modeling and managing sales quotas, and plan administration, ensuring plans are aligned with our organization’s goals
• Support and partner with marketing and sales to track leads from creation to close.
• Build out a marketing operations function that will own attribution and ad tech operations.
• Support the executive team with ad hoc reporting and projects, including board presentations and company meeting presentations
• Build out and manage the Revenue Operations team, hiring incredible talent and putting together a team of thoughtful contributors to Elation’s business success
• Four-year college degree in Business Administration, Data Analysis, Statistics or similar from an accredited institution. Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) a plus
• 7+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, preferably in a high growth SaaS company, owning business processes such as forecasting, capacity planning, commissions process, quota/territory setting, sales data management in a B2B SaaS sales and marketing environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast, dynamic, and collaborative environment while working on multiple concurrent projects with competing priority levels.
• History of business-process design, improvement, and maintenance
• Strong analytical and data skills to be able to structure analyses and answer critical business questions to drive decision-making
• Process and operational thinking to tackle problems independently and document in a way that's easy to understand and follow for all audiences
• Previous experience with software solutions in the healthcare field a plus.
• Exceptional management and leadership experience in a collaborative cross-functional environment
• Experience with business case development, go-to-market strategy and operations, forecasting, metrics tracking/reporting, strategic planning, territory planning, predictive account and lead scoring, sales compensation
• Detailed knowledge of sales, marketing, and analytics tech stacks
• Hypergrowth experience - scaling teams and processes through rapid company growth
REQUIRED SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years of experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense etc.
• 7+ years of experience of demonstrated Advanced Skills in Excel, PPT, and Forecast Modeling required.
• 7+ years of experience with modern CRM tools such as Salesforce.com, Tableau, Salesloft, Pardot, Xactly, etc., and exposure to modern Data Warehousing platforms such as Snowflake.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Colorado Pay Law: If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to Recruiting@NetHealth.com