Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook
to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging .
You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
What you bring
- Exposure to a global pre-IPO organization with teams in AMER, EMEA, and APAC
- Managing a team of 6-8 staff overseeing a wide range of important GTM initiatives, including:
- Field Advisory
- Analytics and Reporting
- Sales Compensation
- GTM Planning
- Work very closely with the VP of Revenue Operations to run strategic biannual GTM planning processes from Headcount to quota deployment.
- Ownership over the partnership with the overall sales ecosystem, driving process optimization, sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Oversee a team that owns commission calculations and payments for the sales team, and be the driver for compensation design changes.
- Experience solving global sales process issues within a pre-IPO company
- Expertise running sales compensation along with planning and executing compensation/quota strategy
- Ability to take ownership and move quickly in a fast growing environment
Remote Compensation Philosophy
- You'll report to: VP of Revenue Operations and Acceleration
- Direct reports: 6-8 team members across multiple operations functions
- Team: Revenue Operations
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; AMER & EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
This process will take roughly 3 hours across a couple of weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with multiple team members from Revenue Operations
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks )
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits .
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async .
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance
is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com