If you are located within a commutable distance from Little Rock, AR, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work . SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and weekends. Overtime and weekends would only be very occasionally.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Partner with the Sales Manager to provide reporting and analysis of sales data and production reports
- Works with team to solve problems
- Creating, analyzing and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Build and sustain positive relationships with external partners and the Sales team through direct and indirect communication
- Understanding of how tools/applications work together-where data is coming from, how the information connects to the overall sales process
- Quickly and accurately perform data entry; keep logs, records, and files up-to-date and readily accessible
- Support the Sales team by assuring all training is up-to-date
- Communicate information in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner
- Scheduling meetings, keeping inventory of sales materials, ordering supplies
- Reconciling expense reports, manage budget for overall team
- Route and follow up on escalations for internal and external partners
- Coordinating events
- Assist with the maintenance of the team vehicle which would include taking the vehicle to get registered on a yearly basis and taking the vehicle to get any sort of required maintenance done. This would only be occasionally, and candidate would not be required to drive the vehicle for any other purpose other than maintenance.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of experience working with reports and analyzing data
- Project management experience
- Experience in Microsoft Word (creating, editing, saving, formatting), Microsoft PowerPoint (create, edit, and format presentations), Microsoft Excel (create/edit spreadsheets, charting data), and Microsoft Outlook (compose and respond to email)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Arkansas Health Insurance license
- Experience using SalesForce
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Reside within a commutable distance of Little Rock, AR
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Ability to learn internal technology tools/systems
- Attention to detail skills
- Works well independently as well as a team setting
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate a complex organization to accomplish customer satisfaction
- Strong team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to be a self-starter
- Demonstrate ability to be collaborative with sales team and internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks with limited direction and supervision
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to obtain a producer insurance license in your state within 6 months of employment
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.