Chief Revenue Officer (Onsite - Dallas, TX)
The client is a digital marketing agency and video production company with locations in both Dallas, TX, and Denver, CO. They are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join their team and influence the future of the company with new business growth.
This individual will be responsible for processes within the company that generate revenue and cover sales team management, new business sales, pricing strategy, marketing, and partner acquisition.
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications.
- Develop growth strategies with the executive and marketing teams.
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Hire, train, retain for roles within the sales department.
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners.
- Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning.
- Data Obsessed.
- Passion – for the company’s mission and building teams.
- Nimble Against Change.
- Highly energetic personality – a motivator.
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical.
- Leadership – easily moves others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done.
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking.
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff.
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; Who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
- Medical insurance paid by the company.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 401k matching up to 3% after 90 days of employment.
- 3 weeks PTO.
$180,000 to $240,000 + Commissions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $240,000.00 per year
- Are you comfortable working onsite in Dallas, TX?
Work Location: One location