Fusemachines is an artificial intelligence talent and education solutions company dedicated to democratizing AI. Headquartered in New York, US with operations in Dominican Republic, Canada, and Nepal, it is a 200+ company. Fusemachines' AI educational program has made world-class AI education available, accessible and affordable to students around the world. Fusemachines helps organizations identify opportunities where AI can be best utilized to transform and grow their business.
Fusemachines seeks a seasoned, dynamic Chief Revenue Officer to lead, develop and execute revenue generation strategies for the company. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team delivering complex, customized solution sets through technology application and services. The Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for ensuring that all departments are meeting their revenue targets.
The Chief Revenue Officer should continuously drive strong integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, customer support, product/service pricing and financial revenue management. In addition, the Chief Revenue Officer will work with all of the C-Suite to build the bridge from long-term corporate strategy to field execution, ensuring that the entire organization has the direction, information, resources and support to successfully execute all revenue generation strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build, motivate, and train all revenue focused departments
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and forecasts to ensure successful pipeline management and execution
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Act as the authority on expectations and processes and ensure they are being met across the org
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification and sales process review
- Take sales calls with senior technical executives and follow through on the entire sales cycle
- Meet and exceed quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivated and performance-driven
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working with sales and technology executives in mid-market and enterprise companies integrating technological solutions.
- An ambitious, decisive, data driven, technically competent leader
- Desire to explore new opportunities for fast paced technology companies; familiar with the discourse surrounding AI
- Strong management skills including planning, organizing for results, leading and evaluating people, and controlling projects for both effectiveness and efficiency
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in Business, or other related field preferred
- M.B.A degree is a plus
- AI background or selling AI services is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus
- Experience in the talent industry is a plus
- Engineering background is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive base salary plus performance-based sales commission plan
- Equity Options
- Joining a successful technology start-up at a growing and exciting phase
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.