We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
As a Deal Desk Manager at Snowflake, you’ll be at the forefront of the company’s growth efforts working in close partnership with our Sales organization in the construct, review, approval and negotiation of business opportunities. In addition to this, you will also act as the coordinator between the Sales team and all other corporate functions as business opportunities are evaluated, negotiated and closed. Finally, you’ll develop relationships at all levels and across the entire company in support of your deal function.
- Partner with the Sales organization, particularly our Enterprise Accounts Sales team and become a trusted advisor for the deal construct and negotiation process of complex transactions.
- Coordinate the flow of information across multiple groups, such as Sales, Services, Legal, Revenue Accounting, Operations, etc. to facilitate the deal process.
- Ensure that the execution of the deal review and approval process follows company policies and guidelines.
- In partnership with other company functions, help set policies, process and procedures and assist or drive their implementation.
- Create and develop the internal relationships with groups across the company to help facilitate the deal process.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERTISE :
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related relevant areas.
- 10+ years of related experience, in deal desk, finance, contracts or sales operations positions.
- Ability to read, understand and draft contractual business terms and conditions.
- Understanding of revenue recognition principles and US GAAP.
- Ability to break down complex ideas and issues and communicate in simple terms to different levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and understanding of the SaaS and Consumption business models.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERTISE :
- MBA or related relevant area.
- Previous experience with complex contract negotiations and long sales cycles.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
The estimated pay range for this role is $147,000 - $230,000.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake's bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate's starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?