About The Job
Red Hat is seeking an executive to lead the strategic partnerships globally and drive business through the partner driven routes to market, reporting to the SVP of Red Hat Ecosystem Success. This global executive will lead the strategic direction and execution of the ecosystem driven routes globally for software partners, hardware partners, solution and services partners, distribution and reseller, and edge solution partners. The role will have responsibility for the management of the global strategic alliances within these routes and ensuring Red Hat is enabling the regional ecosystem partners for business growth. You will own the financial targets for these partners and work to drive GTM outcomes. In addition, you will be a key leader in the ongoing evolution of Red Hat’s ecosystem team. You will play a critical role in elevating the ecosystem in the minds of all Red Hatters--helping to remake Red Hat into an ecosystem-minded company. You should be comfortable leading in a matrixed organization and have strong proven collaboration leadership. This role will need to work closely with the ecosystem leaders in each of the Geos, Red Hat senior leadership and the leaders of Red Hat transformation and programs as well as ecosystem Development. You will need to be a visible Red Hat persona to the greater market, speaking at external events, engaging with C-suite level executives and engaging with press and analysts.What You Will Do
Lead Red Hat’s partner ecosystem strategy and execution:
- Own the Partner Development and Go-to-Market elements of Red Hat's key strategic partnerships, excluding cloud providers.
- Partner with Red Hat’s Corporate Development and Business Units to develop and coordinate company wide strategy for engaging strategically with other players in the market.
- Drive coordination of collaboration and Go-to-market business models between partners of different types.
- Own, execute and track partner business growth including financials, attach rate, and partner satisfaction
- Own the Partner driven components of Red Hat’s SYB and revenue targets, working alongside the sales organization to deliver against the target.
- Partner closely with the sales specialist teams, providing guidance on strategies and approaches that work well with high value partners
- Provide direction and collaborate with Customer Success and Services, Business units, Engineering, Field Marketing, and Product Marketing, to develop solutions that support our partner ecosystem.
Drive the transformation of Red Hat’s ecosystem
What You Will Bring
- Coordinate the engagements of Red Hat’s global strategic partners for maximum business growth and ensuring appropriate focus on solution-driven co-selling and driving business scale.
- Build-out a robust co-selling program, bringing together ISV & SI partner sales with Red Hat field sales teams to deliver better solutions to customers
- Define the engagement motions, coverage models, incentive plans, and sales plays for the managed partners and their partner types, and engage with Ecosystem Geo leads to ensure consistent implementation across the Red Hat sales geographies
- Collaborate with the commercial segment lead to create and deliver on a more partner-led sales motion for non-enterprise accounts
- Be visible in the industry at leading industry Partner Ecosystem events & forums to ensure the Red Hat brand is seen as a leader in our industry to partner with.
- 20+ years in a leadership or management role leading high performance sales teams in industry solutions, services, and ecosystem development for an enterprise software company or segment leader from a top SI with a proven track record of exceeding sales and P&L targets yoy
- Exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to apply strategic and quantitative approach to engage business leaders on business terms and deliver business solutions
- Provide leadership to build value based executive relationships with top accounts within C suite, lines of business and IT
- Combined background of enterprise sales, product management, solution creation, services, operations and/or sales support experience
- Solid customer focus and passion for growth; deep financial and operational understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models and net new growth outside of renewals
- Ability to deliver multiple priority projects with high customer satisfaction in a rapidly changing environment and ability to leverage others within a matrix to build the teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or analytical discipline; master’s degree in management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create, build, sustain, and improve high-performing globally diverse teams with the ability to develop and empower team members present an overarching vision, and maintain extremely high standards of delivery
- Ability to achieve or exceed individual objectives while working collaboratively with other leaders for mutual success in global accounts
- High level of integrity that inspires trust and confidence with the team and customers.