COMPANY OVERVIEW: Our Client is the world"s premier provider of integrated safety and compliance services and the products necessary to support them, including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training, fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, and materials management.
POSITION: Sales Operations Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
SUMMARY: Receives broad direction from VP, Sales and is expected to work independently to meet objectives, interpret policy issues, develop new business, and resolve unusual problems. Works closely with Regional Sales Leadership to develop account plans and program manage those with the sales account managers.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a single point of contact for sales pipeline management. Lead and coordinate mid-year/quarterly account planning exercise across all regions and markets.
- Manage account master file and map customer to site location and track share of wallet.
- Conduct weekly sales forecast and pipeline reviews with all regional sales leadership.
- Contribute to annual business planning and drive sales planning.
- Develop tools and guidelines to set quotas, including direct linkage to account plans.
- Develop tools and guidelines for completing territory & account plans.
- Drive Pipeline Hygiene, Sales Process, Tool Adoption and Compliance
- Review and analyze opportunities presented by sales and operations staff, act as a focal point of contact to consolidate opportunities.
- Prepare sales presentations both on key customer accounts and with members of sales team, focusing on value to customer.
- Coordinate visits from our client technical staff and upper-level management to customer where necessary. Arrange customer visits to our client facilities and in-house training demonstrations.
- Update and own sales coverage and territory management model, including completing near-term territory realignment.
- Design and update incentive sales comp plan, including any updates to the 2022 plans.
- Track monthly/ quarterly and annual sales quota by salesperson.
- Provide actual commissionable sales information to FP&A from Sales ERP system(s)
- Reviews monthly commission statements prior to final authorization for payment.
- Utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management System - SalesForce.com) to maintain current customer profiles including contact information and customer requirements.
- Prepare monthly reports and internal memos in a timely manner, to communicate and outline opportunities, to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems and to assist with forecasting.
- Review monthly commission statements prior to final authorization for payment.
- Keep abreast of new products, specifications, and industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to colleagues.
- Attend industry sponsored trade shows and seminars. Communicates potential opportunities to other of our clients" locations and business units.
- Be a business partner to the sales leaders - be a trusted advisor to sales managers, regional sales leadership, and management.
- Facilitates communications and coordinates the processes between cross-functional teams (internally and externally) to ensure that issues are addressed and incorporated into agreements, processes, and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor"s degree from an accredited university/college in related field preferred or equivalent technical and commercial experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of sales management experience with distinguished record of sustained achievement.Must have comprehensive knowledge of our client"s products.
- Strong analytical attitude with the ability to also assess cross company program support effectiveness and provide sound strategic advice plus practical forward looking operational insight for senior executives.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- Candidates should be able to generate hypotheses, independently analyze complex data and make strategic recommendations despite uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, structure complex problems, perform deep analytics, derive business insights/scenarios and develop solutions.
- Understanding of safety products in the Petrochem and Refining sector. Must have knowledge of potential customers within geographical focus area. Knowledge of competitors in target markets, with an appreciation of their strategies, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage detailed long-term sales strategies and short-term action plans.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision.Must demonstrate good organization and prioritization skills and consistently meet deadlines.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Toni Rosario at firstname.lastname@example.org