Director, Sales Operations
Reports to position:
Chief Revenue Officer
The Director, Sales Operations will have primary responsibility to support and strengthen the sales organization revenue growth through efficient sales processes and tools. The Director will manage functions essential to sales force productivity and partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training coordination, sales program implementation, sales compensation planning and administration, and support with talent development and recruiting.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Support CRO with quota administration, performance management and proactive monitoring of identified Key Performance Indicators and Key Success Factors.
- Work to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to sales teams. Monitor sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Assist with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in SalesForce.com administration – strong preference for super-user credentials.
- Proficient with other workforce automations tools, including NetSuite and ServiceNow.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of sales operations strategies and practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
Hybrid (Sitting at either our Irving, TX or Denver, CO Corporate locations.)
Click or tap here to enter text.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Fulltime, 8-5 M-F
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- 5-10 yrs. sales operations experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Evoque provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Evoque complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Evoque expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Evoque employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.