Position Title: Chief Revenue Officer / VP of Business Development
Position Overview: We are a rapidly growing, company that provides cyber security solutions, technical staffing, and medical staffing services to government entities and corporations nationwide. We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer / VP of Sales to join our team and lead our sales force to achieve our growth targets.
We seek a driven individual who is excited about the opportunity to grow with our company, take ownership of their role, and make an impact in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and help take the company to the next levels with your production first and overall experience to build the sales team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial company and play a key role in our expansion.
The right person for this position will have the opportunity to earn stock in the company. We are looking for someone who is seeking an opportunity to grow with the company and become a c-level business partner. The company has been preparing for a public listing on the Canadian exchange in the coming months, which will provide an opportunity for fast further growth.
The ideal candidate is hungry for such an opportunity and will have the opportunity to create the sales and business development processes for medical, technical and engineering staffing.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve growth targets and expand our customer base.
- Lead our sales team, including account managers and business development managers, to success.
- Build and nurture relationships with clients to understand their needs and provide exceptional customer service.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop new accounts to drive growth.
- Provide direction, coaching, and training to the sales team to maximize their potential. • Collaborate with other members of the executive team to ensure alignment of company objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in staffing, particularly with regards to contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, sow, msp. • Create the sales and business development processes for medical, technical, and engineering staffing.
- Proven experience as a staffing sales leader with a track record of success.
- Strong understanding of the staffing industry, particularly with regards to contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, sow, msp. Forward-thinking with understanding of new staffing and recruiting A.I. tools and best practices for rapid sales growth.
- Experience developing new staffing contracts with corporations and government entities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead from the front by developing and growing new and current client relationships.
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Strong analytical skills to measure and report on sales performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and adapt to change.
- Bachelors Degree; however, proven experience as a staffing sales leader and the ability to grow a team is more valuable than a Bachelor's degree.
The salary for this position at this company currently is not as high as those offered by large staffing companies. If you seek a large salary, it may be best to look at working for a large staffing company that will provide you overall salary and benefits you need to meet your expenses. You must be in a time / place where you are able to sacrifice in order to achieve a much higher return including future stock ownership leading to long-term wealth. If you understand staffing, you know that success is not achieved overnight in any new environment. We are looking for someone who is seeking an opportunity to grow with the company and become a c-level business partner. We are preparing the company for a public listing on the Canadian exchange in the coming months, which will provide an opportunity for further growth.
The right individual is excited about the opportunity to create and implement sales and business development processes for medical, technical, and engineering staffing, and grow with our company. If you are seeking an opportunity to make an impact and take ownership of your role in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, then let’s talk!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,664.14 - $273,850.30 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Staffing Industry: 5 years (Required)
- Technical OR Medical Staffing New Client Acquisition: 3 years (Required)
- Technical or Healthcare Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Sales & Recruiting Leadership: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote