Pay Range: $86,700.00 - $147,400.00 Annually
Primary Location: USA-CA-Milpitas-KLA
KLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices. The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
1. Work with Sales Account Managers and directly with assigned customer accounts by:
- Responding to customer inquiries with general product information.
- Working directly with customers to create custom product configurations to meet their specific requirements.
- Providing customer quotes, prepared in SAP.
- Update and maintain Forecasting database for assigned accounts. Reconcile and balance bookings in same database.
- Reviewing received Purchase Orders for adherence to company bookings policies. Work with Division and Finance with regards to any non-standard terms.
- Working with Order Administrators in the processing of Purchase Orders.
- Following up with customers on any requested PO changes (pull-ins, push-outs, add-ons, cancellations, etc.).
- Providing timely backlog and shipping status to customers and Field staff.
- Coordinating with customers and Manufacturing to ensure timely delivery of ordered products. Attend weekly Sales Alignment meetings in support of this activity.
- Working with Shipping and Logistics to ensure smooth delivery of product as per customer instructions.
- Working with Sales Management, Business Development, and Manufacturing towards the achievement of quarterly/annual bookings and revenue goals.
- Providing assistance with post-sale customer activities in the form of technical support, as well as any required RMA activity for warranty issues and routine repair and recalibration services. Attend weekly customer support meetings to review any ongoing issues
- 4 year degree and at least 2 years of hands-on experience or 3-5 years' work experience in a Sales Support and Sales Operations environment.
- Semiconductor industry experience is preferred
• Order management, customer service experience.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Teams).
- SAP experience preferred or other similar ERP knowledge and experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Superior communication skills.
- Able to handle and prioritize several tasks at once.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work within a team and across different organizational groups (Sales, Mfg., Engineering, Operations).
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.