The Sales Operations Manager will ensure that the Sales and Marketing teams have the required processes, knowledge, skills and resources to optimize every interaction. By managing business activities and processes, the Sales Operations Manager helps the sales organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives. The Sales Operations Manager operates with revenue generation as primary focus, supporting cross‐functional projects and acts as a liaison for sales with other parts of the organization.Requirements
- Partner with sales leadership to derive insights that shape the business and coach sellers.
- Contributes to the strategic discussion around buyer personas, target markets, etc.
- Establishes CRM in a way that provides thorough, detailed information to decision makers.
- Utilizes CRM to create dashboards and analytics for the sales organization.
- Manages sales process adoption and compliance. Pioneers the discovery and adoption of tools that will streamline the sales process.
- Maintains up‐to‐date knowledge of the CRM and works with the sales team to keep information current.
- Makes recommendations for targeted marketing programs.
- Continually drive for improvement of sales processes, specifically, sales forecasting and data quality in the CRM.
- Supports all business development and lead generation efforts; is familiar with all lead sources and how to research/mine data within these sources.
- Researches and gathers content/messaging to support sales efforts; stores all information in a common location and shares regularly with the sales team. Acts as a resource for information.
- Investigates/evaluates tools that push recommended scripts, guidance, emails, and other content to the sales organization based on where a prospect is in the sales process.
- Compiles and produces sales reports as needed.
- Analyzes sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Life Insurance