Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
We are looking for experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our amazing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the company who invented and pioneered the revolution of SASE. You will play a critical role in driving revenue in our defined markets.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and secure cloud platform and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
The Sales Operations Analyst will play a pivotal role in increasing sales representatives’ productivity and will directly contribute to the efficiency of our sales processes. You will be responsible for providing internal support to our Sales Department. This role will work closely with members of Sales, Revenue, Legal and Customer Success departments on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have experience with SalesForce.com and previously worked at another Software as a Service (SaaS) company. This role requires someone that is well-organized, analytical and an excellent team player, focused on scaling a sales organization and improving performance.
Location: Remote, East Coast
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the global Sales Operations team, working to increase the sales representative’s productivity.
- Assist with deal creation, beginning with the quote and proposal creation through management of the deal cycle.
- Actively engage with multiple business units, gathering input relevant to the deal process.
- Reduce cycle time of a deal from quote creation to execution.
- Training and Enablement of systems and tools.
- Create dashboards and reporting for the sales team and leadership.
- Provide insights from sales data to sales team and leadership.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all sales supporting tools.
- Highly self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and strong Excel skills preferred.
- SalesForce.com and CPQ tool experience preferred.
- Must be service oriented and have a great attitude.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems.
- High-tech company experience (SaaS model and/or start-up company) is an advantage.