A 9-time Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning, Digital.ai's platform is designed to unify, secure, and generate predictive insights across the software lifecycle. Here at Digital.ai, we are dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve their digital transformation goals. Digital.ai's vision is to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. Our mission is to be THE enterprise platform for artificial intelligence driven software development.
About the Role:
The Deal Desk Specialist supports the sales process by executing internal procedures and helping our sales team provide an amazing buying experience. Customers choose Digital.ai because we are highly responsive to their needs. The Deal Desk Specialist operates within the Deal Desk team that enables that responsiveness.
What you will do:
- Ensure sales team alignment to the sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Sales Support to help guide in the CPQ process, and review/advise on deal structure
- Manage Deal Desk internal requests in a timely manner
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce.com; this includes, but is not limited to complex opportunities, contract term accuracy, conducting Closed Won/Lost review, ensure accurate information is displayed in the Contract Section of each account to align with executed agreements, license transfers/conversions, updating account information, discount and payment term approvals, and customer software license management.
- Assist the Systems team in maintaining the Order Form and Statement of Work templates; support internal sales teams with customer Quote and Order development process, coordinate Statement of Work documents, and review for accuracy and completeness
- Support and coordinate Contract review/development with the Legal team
- Manage the content for the internal Sharepoint site for Deal Desk (Deal Desk Hub)
- Support continual process improvement
- Support sales enablement by developing and delivering Sales Operations onboarding content and training
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
What you will bring:
- Degree in a related field preferred
- 3+ years Contract Management/Deal Desk experience
- 2+ years Salesforce.com experience a plus
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to analyze data for accuracy
- Proven ability to maintain a supportive, positive, and professional demeanor while enforcing business processes
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and editing skills
- Strong time management skills; including the ability to deliver consistently in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience working with legal documents
Why join us at Digital.ai?:
Digital.ai offers phenomenal benefits such as:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with Udemy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, globally distributed team
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please advise us within your job application or cover letter.