Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world's leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an "owner of the company" mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a "do good" mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.Internal Controls Statement
Bitfury commits to integrity and ethical values and recognises the importance of the ethical culture, which is the core foundation for setting an effective internal control environment. We ensure that all Bitfury members are aware of organisational ethics and internal control policies. By effective implementation and execution of internal controls, we are helping to safeguard and minimise the risk to its objectives, reduce risks and protect assets while also ensuring record accuracy, promoting operational efficiency, and encouraging adherence to policies, rules, regulations, and laws.
We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about blockchain based business applications. He/she will provide operational support services to the Sales Department. Sales Coordinator will work in close cooperation with sales to maintain efficient business processes. The successful candidate is a highly detailed, organised and persistent person with the ability to push and get things done.
More details: crystalblockchain.comDuties And Responsibilities
- Supporting key sales discipline processes to ensure all business activities run efficiently, meet
planning, sales cycle, revenue targets;
- Communicating with Account Executives and Solution Sellers on customer planning, sales strategies and everyday sales-related activities;
- Supporting the business, providing ongoing business-critical insights to Top management to drive business and operational improvements;
- Managing and driving mutual gain approach within the team;
- Ensuring execution of local/regional/corporate strategies and alignment of these strategies with
account planning efforts and execution of these plans in the team;
- Maintaining, evolving and running the reporting infrastructure (internal information systems).
- Higher education;
- Advanced Salesforce skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Strong operations and coordination experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Analytical mind and attention to detail;
- Professional and service minded approach;
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines.