Position Title: Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
Location: Brampton, ON
Reports to: Sr. Director, Sales
The Manager Sales Operations leads omni sales capabilities development and deployment across all Segments. This leader is responsible for developing and executing a collaborative change agenda with the Sales / Commercialization leadership that delivers consistent methods, process, and tools for planning and selling.
- Operating Discipline. Partners cross functionally to drive a standard Newell Brands Annual Planning and Monthly Operating Rhythm as well as a standard Billing and Forecasting process to deliver annual budget, market share goals, and weighted forecast accuracy attainment.
- Operating Rhythm. Leads the development of a standardized Customer Calendar, Annual Account Planning Cadence, and Monthly Selling Operating Imperatives for the Enterprise.
- Omni Metrics & KPIs. Drives consensus among the COE and BUs on the required metrics and KPIs to run an omni business. Actively manages tracking of metrics / KPIs.
- Forecasting & Billing Process. Advises BUs on process and tools enhancements to make sales work easier, while also adapting to a standard Newell forecasting and billing framework.
- Long Range Planning & Annual Planning. Leads Long Range Planning process development and the Annual Account Planning process.
- Capability Development. Collaborates with Sales teams and cross functional partners to develop, deploy, and enhance critical capabilities (Category Development/Management, Sales Operations, Customer Strategic Planning, and Marketing) needed to fully realize customer experience vision and improve long term economics of the business.
- Omni Deployment. Leads capability deployment efforts across all capability pillars (Category Development/Management, Sales Operations, Customer Planning, Revenue Growth Management), working with teams to implement process and tools changes required to accommodate the Newell standard.
- Tools Integration. Represents business point of view on IT and Information Delivery solutions required to enable the capability deployment.
- Change Management. Fosters a learning culture that embraces change by prioritizing key operating principles: trust, operational sustainability, and speed to execution.
- Sales Policy and Administration. Coordinates the development and maintenance of centralized selling resources, contract process management, any/all sales/customer distribution list and collateral (i.e. customer contact list, customer calendar, pricing files, sales policies).
- Project Lead / Implementor. Leads projects as it relates to corporate initiatives. Partners with sales, marketing, and corporate teams to develop and implement processes, tracking and reporting needed to achieve expected result.
- University or four-year college degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years combined sales operations, sales, channel management, and/or brand management experience
- Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Interpersonal savvy: an ability to effectively work with, influence and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies
- Ability to improve processes and gain efficiencies within those processes
- Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills
- Ability to analyze and understand complex data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
If you feel you need accommodation because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at 289-291-5600 at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company's policies regarding accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ("AODA") during your orientation process.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid, FoodSaver, Calphalon, Sistema, Sharpie, Paper Mate, Dymo, EXPO, Elmer's, Yankee Candle, Graco, NUK, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Spontex, Coleman, Campingaz, Oster, Sunbeam and Mr. Coffee. Newell Brands' beloved, planet friendly brands enhance and brighten consumers lives at home and outside by creating moments of joy, building confidence and providing peace of mind.