At Optii Solutions, we design, build, market, and maintain intelligent tools for hotels to thrive in the modern world. Our product is utilized by some of the top hotels in the world, and the company’s growth is accelerated by the COVID crisis and limitless with the addition of great talent.
As CRO you will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be accountable for overseeing the company’s revenue streams. Leading the sales & marketing organizations, working closely with product & development and other departments, the CRO will drive revenue growth while reducing risks to profitability.
We are looking for a highly capable leader with strong experience. Ideal candidates for our CRO role will possess these key attributes:
- Team Builder
- Channel Builder
- High-Velocity Sales and Marketer
- International Experience
- Experience in migrating the different lifecycle stages of a developing technology ecosystem
- Infinitely curious and a hunger to continually improve
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and inspire the sales & marketing organization. Recruit and retain top talent. Oversee and protect company culture.
- Develop and optimize our go-to-market strategy and efforts for short, medium and long-term success.
- Optimize for lifetime value of new customers.
- Support new customer negotiations and work closely with finance on a data-driven approach
- Develop strong processes and relationships internally with product & development and customer success teams. Drive collaboration and improvements.
- Increase sales velocity through improved targeting, activity, or win rates to exponentially increase the number of new accounts won annually.
- Partner with the CEO, finance and marketing teams to support decisions around pricing, contract length, minimum guarantees, and level of customization to offer.
- Leverage knowledge of customer base, channel partners, and inbound leads to improve account targetingand lead qualification efforts to increase the average size of new accounts.
- College degree required and MBA (or equivalent advanced degree) preferred.
- 10+ years of hands-on sales management experience in a high-growth B2B software/SaaS environment.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Experience with sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, customer success, marketing, channel and partner management in a global setting
- Highly motivated with an ability to create and work collaboratively with multiple skills leveled sales and marketing teams.
- Strategically view the marketplace, analyze opportunities and successfully manage the growth of a profitable enterprise software/content business.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and a history of decision making based upon business metrics.
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy that will allow for future channel expansion
- Track record of managing multiple projects with a demonstrated ability to prioritize efforts based on ROI to the business.
- Strategic and highly analytical with a leaning towards data-driven decision making and execution.
- Outstanding customer and partner facing communication skills.
- Ability to mobilize stakeholders outside of his/her individual span of control.
- An outstanding listener and communicator. Someone who facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Substantial experience in technology and software a must, prior experience in hospitality a benefit.
Why work at Optii?
- Our goal is always to work smarter, not harder, increase team productivity, and provide an intelligent, market-first technology, and our culture reflects that.
- We are a team of high performers, who are encouraged and rewarded for exceeding performance expectations.
- We value fairness and equity, which is why we recently revamped our PTO program to allow all full-time employees four weeks of time off per year.
- Our transparent leadership style allows Optii team members to stay in tune with Company goals and performance through regular all-hands meetings.
- Because we care what our employees think and encourage candid feedback, we survey employees on various topics, regularly through an app called OfficeVibe.
- We promote inclusiveness and camaraderie through regular "hangouts" and team activities.
- We've brought on a company culture partner to drive our intentionality around employee engagement and to support our company leaders in facilitating these efforts.
- We have generous health and wellness benefits, time off, and a 401k plan.