Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company in 2022 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role:
Ramp is in a critical phase of growth. We grew revenue by 60x in 2020, 8x in 2021, and are building out a talented revenue operations team to ensure we maintain this trajectory for years to come.
As part of the Revenue Operations Extern Program, you will serve as a direct operational business partner to Post-Sales GTM functions at Ramp (the teams responsible for onboarding, retaining, and growing our customers). You will be tackling mission-critical, complex, and cross-functional problems related to improving goal-setting, forecasting, reporting/analytics, tooling infrastructure, and operational processes to ensure that our Post-Sales teams are well positioned to exceed their goals.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to influence the growth trajectory of a hyper-growth startup with a tremendous amount of market opportunity. The program provides a unique opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional development and gain operational GTM experience.
What You’ll Do
This is a highly selective program that will run for 6 months, with the opportunity to interview for a full time role at the end of the program. While the specific projects will vary, you will always have the opportunity to:
- Work with GTM Leaders to translate go-to-market strategy into action by setting goals, helping manage attainment to those goals, and operationalizing improvements to playbooks, processes, and tools
- Analyze key KPIs to identify areas of strength and improvement, and develop and lead strategic initiatives to improve business metrics
- Build dashboards and analytics that will drive day-to-day decision-making and broader strategy
- Partner with Systems and Data Engineering teams to build and operationalize the GTM tech stack
- Lead aspects of day to day and strategic sales operations, from managing daily operations & process, quota & commissions, and quarterly & annual planning
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, and/or operations / strategy at a fast-growing startup
- You have a “get things done” mentality; you can dissect complex problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- You’re a master with data analysis, and have an exceptional ability to draw key insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
- You are resourceful, have a strong willingness to learn, and can pick up new skills where needed
- You are creative and can see how the pieces of a complex problem fit together; you feel comfortable challenging assumptions when they are not well-based
- You like to build - you enjoy the process of going from problem to solution regardless of the medium
- You have a team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Looker, SQL, Salesforce, Outreach and other business systems and tools, or a strong willingness to learn
- Experience in high-growth startups and/or high-growth technology companies
- The hourly range for this role in NYC is $51 - 60 an hour – all benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k), will be paid by your current employer