Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.What You'll Do At Deel
Some Key Qualifications
- Lead our global Sales Operations Deal Desk function, which governs pricing discount approvals, key negotiating terms, and commercial structures. Drive for greater standardization of the way we execute business to maximize customer acquisition while optimizing gross margin. Own the roadmap for key transactional processes and partner with CRM and Product systems owners to improve the way we close business. Partner closely with our Pricing and executive teams on pricing strategy.
- Enable the Sales organization on the best approaches to winning business with strategic give-get frameworks and best practice sharing.
- Lead a high-performing team of Deal Desk Managers and RFP Specialists. Deliver on key SLAs to support execution of the business.
- 6+ years of demonstrated leadership in Deal Desk or an adjacent revenue operations function
- 3+ years of professional experience as a people manager
- Fluency with Salesforce and adjacent transaction-supporting applications
- Strong command of general SaaS operations, best practices, and industry standards
- Experience working on a global team and managing global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence rapid business outcomes
- Strong problem solver with the ability to drive detailed cross-functional projects
- Nimble, adaptable, resilient, resourceful and gritty. Good sense of humor is a plus!
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork