As the Sr. Director, RevOps you will be responsible for mapping and advising on business processes and revenue data flows that span across all aspects of the company and all its product lines. You will be directly supporting information architecture and analytics initiatives by interacting with the businesses to understand current processes with the scope of finding and creating holistic efficiencies across the company.
In conjunction with this role, responsible for Salesforce and reporting on data sets that inform our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success business segments on how to target and support key clients and prospects. This includes acting as the business owner and internal consultant regarding our CRM tool (Salesforce.com) along with the marketing automation tool (Hubspot).
*Please Note: Due to the delicacy of this role being a confidential search, the company name will be disclosed during the HR Screening call after an NDA is signed. We sincerely thank you for your understanding.
- Engaging with key business stakeholders and end-users to define, map and maintain best practice data governance (i.e. processes, data management, tools, etc).
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and being a key contributor of the organizational data governance & analytics roadmap and initiatives.
- Recommending innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Leading the development and curation of the company’s corporate data catalog and lexicon.
- Identifying reporting issues and gaps in processes and driving a timely resolution including working with cross-departments.
- Analyze implemented changes to ensure expected results are achieved as initially forecasted.
- Serving as CRM subject matter expert and system owner including implementing and training best practices and processes within our combined Salesforce instance
- Working with our leadership team to define and implement tracking for key business and operational metrics for key CRM accounts.
- Managing the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our revenue team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
- Hitting the ground running, confidently able to draw immediate insights and make recommendations on and implement tools (dashboards, pipeline management, tear sheets, etc.,) to support communication, reporting and servicing of our key accounts.
- A person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, and has experience in sales or sales operations.
- Leading special projects and initiatives as directed by the COO and/or CFO including revision commission plans to align with top line models.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of 4 including Salesforce Admin, Sr. RevOps Analyst, Procurement Specialist, and Marketing Ops
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years in RevOps in businesses with at least 3 managing a team
- Must have experience with high volume
- Is a certified Salesforce Administrator 201, ideally in the SaaS space
- Has extensive experience with Marketing Automation Systems, specifically Hubspot
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our mission.
- Has worked in start-ups and enterprise organizations with the understanding of what operations at scale should look like.
- Financial and Sales acumen with a strong
- Knows what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Has the ability to work independently but also a great team player that supports other members and teams.