We hire great people from diverse backgrounds where everyone is valued for the unique contributions they make. If you resonate with our vision, mission and values, we want to hear from you! We’re committed to hiring diversely and inclusively.
Vision: To enable impactful elearning experiences at scale for the world’s leading companies.
Mission: We help people to create impactful elearning by unlocking expertise from any employee.
Our company values are Learn, Care, Sharewhich we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture. We put people first. We know that life is about more than work, so we give you space and support to thrive professionally and personally. Our success is fuelled by the positive attitudes and exceptional talent of our team.
We offer flexible working and a healthy work-life balance creating opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, work from home, and childcare. We are dedicated to maintaining a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company. We like to celebrate our team’s contributions to making Elucidat a great place to work.
We are officially one of the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2022 according to Great Place to Work being named as a Best Place to Work for Wellbeing, for Women & in Tech.
Who are we?
Elucidat is an elearning authoring platform used by the world’s leading companies to deliver impactful learning on a global scale. Elucidat enables teams to scale production without increasing costs or reducing impact. With Elucidat, teams can harness internal expertise, control quality, and ensure employees receive relevant learning that achieves real impact. We work with some of the world's most successful organisations, including Oxfam, Tesco and DECIEM.
As our Revenue Operations Manager you will work across the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams, supporting strategy, planning and execution. The goal of Sales & Marketing Operations is to align successful Revenue teams through effective data, insights, tools, processes, enablement and change management.
- Manage our data processes: You will be the go-to person for all things related to data. You’ll provide insights and recommendations to the marketing, sales, and customer service teams to make sure we are optimising our funnel. Be the owner and keeper of our commercial customer data ensuring its integrity and usefulness.
- Create and maintain documentation about our systems and processes.
- Enablement: remove obstacles that stop sales, marketing, and customer success teams from interacting with customers and generating revenue.
- Manage our tech stack: procuring, implementing, and maintaining the software across all revenue-generating departments This includes tools such as Intercom, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, our CRM.
- Insights and analytics - producing short and long-term reports drawn from a wide range of data sources, with a view to enhancing workflows and cross-departmental engagement. (e.g. budgets/forecasting, monthly and quarterly reporting, campaign tracking, and ongoing reporting).
- Supporting leadership: Create new and insightful and actionable reports that enable us to make business decisions.
- Manage ongoing operational needs: assessing company policies and business processes, with a view to updating procedures and improving performance.
- Compliance and regulation - ensuring that every new workflow or system meets a company, and industry-standard.
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably in the SaaS/technology industry in a Business Operations, Marketing Operations, or Sales Operations role.
- Experience with modern marketing solutions such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot etc. and Salesforce required (experience reporting across platforms preferred).
- Capable of delivering and determining metrics, data analysis, and if needed, statistical analysis.
- Understanding of the typical software that makes up the SaaS marketing & sales stack.
- Experience integrating systems using common API's to support key marketing initiatives such as lead scoring and campaign and channel reporting.
- Start-up attitude - you're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with the resources at hand and delivering high-quality work.
Measures of success
- Up-to-date customer journey and data plan documentation.
- Effectively working tech stack as measured by bugs/issues raised by the revenue teams and tech cost per person.
- Delivery of Insights and analytics from accurate systems data
- Revenue processes are documented, enabled and updated regularly.
- Work-life balance: 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 with tenure) + bank holidays
- Financial wellbeing: Competitive salary, inclusion in the yearly company wide bonus scheme and annual pay review
- Autonomy and trust: Work from Anywhere Policy for up to four weeks per year
- Flexibility: Hybrid and remote home working opportunities
- Wellness: Health Shield cash back plan to support physical and mental wellbeing
- Fitness: Discounted gym membership next to our Brighton office for lunchtime strength classes
- Free food: An office stocked with your favourite refreshments (including free fruit, cereal, chocolate, assortment of snacks and drinks) or Deliveroo vouchers for remote workers.
- Career growth: 1 day per month dedicated learning time, a yearly learning budget and career development pathways.
- Inclusive culture: A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, social events and a slack channel for different hobbies and interests.
- Belonging: We bring everyone in the business together twice a year for team building exercises and a company party (Summer and Christmas)
- Team Lunches: We have team lunches to celebrate birthdays, new starters, or just because!
- Recognition: We give regular ‘high-fives’ to celebrate our wins and successes. We make sure our employees feel seen and valued. Our Learner, Carer and Sharer of the Month receives a bottle of champagne.
- Dog friendly office: Having your 4-legged friend makes the office a friendlier and happier workplace environment
- Giving: There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities and as a business we work with local Brighton charities Spear and the Brighton Food Bank.
- Climate positive business: We’ve partnered with Ecologi to plant trees and invest in carbon capture projects. We’ve planted 25,000 trees and counting! Our Brighton office uses eco-friendly cleaning supplies, is paper-free, and recycles wherever we can to do our part.
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE.
Location: Work from the Brighton Office at least 1 day a week, hybrid.
If you do not tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply. If you are excited about Elucidat’s mission and want to be a part of it, we want to hear from you! You do not need a degree to work for us, we hire passionate people from all sociological backgrounds and experiences.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Would you be able to commute to the Brighton office every Thursday?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex