Founded in 2018, OLIMP is a rapidly growing marketing-leading technology company with a transformative solution in the trillion-dollar logistics ecosystem. Our digital platform delivers unprecedented efficiency and immediate ROI for strategic partners that simultaneously reduces carbon emissions by more than 30%.
As a key member of the sales and operations management team, the Director, Sales Operations - Digital (DSO) will co-author and manage support functions essential to sales force productivity that include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
The ideal candidate has proven practical experience building data driven programs, demonstrable ability to both think strategically to develop plans, and have the operational expertise to execute them. The right candidate has exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is comfortable interacting with all levels at OLIMP with proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks, be able to work productively in a team-oriented environment and be comfortable with supporting a rapidly growing and changing organization. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who thrives on driving and exceeding goals.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization, continually monitoring, and striving to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Implements and manages sales enablement processes and technologies including CRM, to sales teams, ensuring the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data; working closely with sales management to optimize the Company’s technology investments.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Continually assesses capacity constraints, closure rates, expansion by channel, product, market, customer, and region; and anticipates roadblocks, identifies inefficiencies and adjusts the sales team course to meet forecasted goals.
- Responsible for the co-development, management, monitoring and distribution of sales KPIs, dashboards and reporting for the sales organization.
- Drives strategic programs designed to optimize sales motion from the top-of-funnel to close with strong collaboration with Sales, Finance, Marketing, and the Engineering teams.
- Collaborates with our Product team to ensure the sales team is trained so they can present and bundle our offerings in an accurate, consultative, solution-based manner that are aligned to our five-year goal.
- Assess current sales compensation plans which are drastically different across sales teams and verticals, and establish a new, consolidated plan that accelerates alignment to Company strategic goals.
- Establishes sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures, ensuring equitable assignment of sales force quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Working with Finance and Accounting, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Manage the operational aspect of on-boarding new employees coordinating training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel, as well as transitions of existing employees.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used by the sales organization.
- Create board-level presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Related Field from an accredited institution is required.
- A proven track record in early-stage high-growth sales organizations as part of Sales or Revenue Operations team with a deep understanding of B2B, and service-based revenue models. Multi-sided marketplace experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of sales operations experience with high-tech, start-up organizations. A deep understanding of B2B, multi-sided marketplace and service-based revenue models is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, enablement, revenue operations, or equivalent function with significant exposure to global sales teams.
- 5+ years' experience in managing and mentoring teams.
- 5 years of Salesforce experience, either in community/team administration/adoption or architect/admin experience. Salesforce certifications are not required but a plus.
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training with a proven aptitude in transforming data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs.
- Demonstrated proficiency prioritizing and managing multiple analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Extensive experience with MS Office related applications (i.e., can maintain complex spreadsheets) as well as working with large data sets.
- Ability to manage large teams and multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity, and business judgment; you share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the sales organization.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting, essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
OLIMP attracts highly competitive over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market-leading technology company. If you embrace challenges, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.
OLIMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Buffalo Grove, IL 60089: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Team management: 5 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Operations: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: One location