What we are looking for
AscellaHealth is looking for a dedicated and passionate Client Implementation Manager for our Client and Patient Services team to lead a cross-functional team of professionals to establish, manage, and drive implementation projects for our PBM clients. He/She/They will collaborate with our Sales, Operations, and Technology leadership as well as qualified presales information to work with operations, contract owners, and clients to develop and run implementations to go live. This position will be based in our Berwyn, PA office with the opportunity for a hybrid work schedule.
What the position will be doing
- Act as the primary client contact concerning all implementations, projects, and in some cases issue resolution.
- Manage, track, document, and drive all Implementations and client project requests to ensure superior service and client satisfaction.
- Facilitate regular conference calls and meetings and provide thorough and accurate status updates on all implementations and projects to the client.
- Drive the new client implementation and business request processes by collecting and analyzing data pertinent to the development of the requirements needed for the implementation or business request.
- Draft the complete client implementation project plan and manage the implementation tracker.
- Update all tracking mechanisms and manage timelines and deliverable deadlines to ensure that the implementation remains on the schedule defined by the project plan.
- Identify and engage stakeholders at the appropriate levels to drive holistic solutions for our clients.
- Define requirements that address business needs and articulate them for the Technology group.
- Gather and analyze information and provide recommendations to address and resolve issues.
- Prepare detailed status reporting and attend and participate in project meetings.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs and relentlessly drive to a solution that addresses the real problem the requestor is trying to solve.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs and a thorough understanding of business processes.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the necessary artifacts.
- Successfully engage in multiple implementations and projects simultaneously showing initiative and self-motivation.
- Collaborate with the many parts of the organization and our clients to manage systems and process implementation projects to ensure clients are onboarded properly and timely.
- Utilize established project and program methodologies and standards to develop project plans for assigned projects.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner that facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary; remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
Necessary Skills, Education & Abilities
- High School degree, or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, or 4-year equivalent, preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of total experience working in a client-facing role preferred.
- Project or process management experience preferred. Knowledge of the Specialty Pharmacy, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), or Medical Billing industries is preferred.
- Proven ability to build and create new structures and processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to share knowledge and coach individuals with varying levels of experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing and competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to be highly transparent, ethical, and driven. Relentless attention to detail, and the ability to be a creative self-starter and team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization and with clients, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to think and act independently, formulate, and support new ideas, and champion new initiatives within and beyond the scope of own responsibilities.
- Ability to ensure tasks are appropriately delegated and completed to standards by monitoring performance and holding staff accountable.
- Ability to organize resources, personnel, and actions for the successful completion of programs and tasks.
- Ability to provide direction and motivation and set an example through open communication and modeling best practices.
We are a global Specialty Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Services organization headquartered in Berwyn, PA with locations throughout the United States, providing a full spectrum of cutting-edge programs and services to benefit all industry stakeholders- Payers, Life Sciences, Providers and Patients.
Our patient-centric, clinical, financial, and technology-based offerings streamline access to specialty medications, increase clinical outcomes and enhance the overall therapy journey for patients with chronic or complex conditions requiring specialty pharmaceuticals, cell, and gene therapies.
We are at the forefront of the Specialty Pharmacy industry serving key stakeholders with innovative Specialty Pharmacy solutions for unmet needs in the marketplace:
- The AscellaHealth culture is one of diversity and inclusion with a patient-centric approach in all we do
- Our highly innovative and collaborative environment ensures we deliver best-in-class specialty pharmacy solutions addressing the unmet needs in the market
The AscellaHealth Family of Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR