Got a passion to create something big? Are you a high performer who wants to make their mark on the talent and career landscape? Ready to hit a hot demographic with a career pathing solution that changes lives and work experience for the better and creates our HR advocates as heroes in their business?
We are looking for a RVP Sales to join our Global Enterprise Sales Team. This role is responsible for identifying, prospecting, selling and maintain sales relationships across the Central US Region via a first class, Tiffany’s-like experience for clients.
The RVP Enterprise will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory via a first class, Tiffany’s-like experience for clients. This position requires interaction with other internal departments such as Solution Consultant, Business Development Resources, Sales Operations, and Customer Success. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone, research opportunities and map out how organizations will benefit from our technology. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be personable as well as capable of working independently and really focused on delivering results. You will be supremely well organized, highly self-motivated and driven. You will be able to represent our brand and proposition to the global market with a high calibre personal presence and have a consistent track record with mid-sized through to enterprise level clients. Ideally you will bring a great reputation in the HR community with a wide network of people.Your Focus
- Sell Fuel50 to new clients (F1000).
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Present and demonstrate business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with customer success team to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue Maintain a clean, accurate and current record of all activities and account information in Salesforce.com.
- Meet or exceed quarterly quota for qualified field sales meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 7 years of professional selling experience in technology sales
- Experience selling HR Technology is a plus
- Experience with early market technology is preferred
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology
- Strong network of senior HR practitioners is a plus
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Fuel50 is an international, high-growth tech company. Our award-winning AI talent marketplace platform exists to improve the lives and careers of people everywhere by empowering forward-thinking companies to deploy career growth and talent mobility initiatives to attract and retain talent while boosting engagement and productivity. In other words, we are at the forefront of changing how people work and how organizations empower their people.
Our tech is global and has touched careers across 100+ companies in 13+ languages and 25+ countries. Our clients are some of the biggest brands in their respective industries. And, most importantly, we practice what we preach and believe everyone should be in a job they love (including you!).
Fuel50 is immensely proud of our strong team culture, where our people (or “Fuellies”) come first. Our vision and values are inclusive and transparent and built upon quarterly business objectives that drive our growth, encourage goal setting, and celebrate milestones every step of the way.
The Fuel50 vision has resonated with investors across NZ, Australia, UK, and the USA - supporting our global growth and helping us become the pioneers in this fast-growing talent space.
We are also a socially responsible company. We work with charities that help women and minority groups land on their feet through career coaching and support.Benefits
As well as our day-to-day responsibilities, all Fuellies play an integral part in growing our culture with us and ensuring that Fuel50 remains an inspirational and amazing place to work. Some additional benefits are:
What is it like to be a Fuellie?
- Day off on your birthday, your Fuel50 anniversary and an annual companywide celebration day.
- Refuel days - a chance to take a day off once a quarter to rest, relax and refuel yourself.
- Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP).
- Flexible working times and remote working (as above) - we're very supportive of school commitments, traveling in off-peak hours, looking after the kids, and all that jazz.
- Investing in you with career and development planning, using our very own Fuel50 software and online Fuellie University.
- A very progressive parental leave policy - get extra flexibility and time off on top of what your local government already mandates.
- A focus on health and wellbeing.
We know that having the right people with the right attitude and behavior is a big part of what makes us successful. Living our values is an important part of being successful in this role.
- We have a culture around continuous (but super friendly) feedback and recognition - be part of a family-like team that is working towards a common goal and helping each other every step of the way.
- We have #SuperheroAwards at every quarterly sprint meeting and every weekly team meeting includes spontaneous recognition and shout-outs across the business.
- We'll have your back when you need help - your colleagues want to see you succeed and work hard to help you do so.
- We work hard and deliver amazing results to our clients - when you see our amazing feedback, you'll be proud to be a Fuellie.
If this sounds like you, then please apply. If you’re not sure you're ready or perhaps you don't meet all requirements yet, please apply anyway. We'll review every application that we get.