At Lakeshore, we create innovative learning materials and world-class guest experiences for teachers, parents and children. Since 1954, we’ve grown into a global community—with a thriving e-commerce business, multiple catalogs, 60+ retail stores, a peerless national sales force, plus international offices that support our preeminent supply chain division. But today we’re working better, smarter and faster than ever—and setting our sights even higher. We’re building an infrastructure designed for scalability, embracing data-driven decision-making and using technology to improve efficiency and ensure the best tools for the best work. Most importantly, we continue to invest in a diverse team of inquisitive top talent who fuel each other’s passions and curiosity, take risks, try new things and believe that every new day brings opportunities for growth.Job Description
In a time of unprecedented expansion, we are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Sales Operations Supervisor to join our team. In this role, you will guarantee the accuracy of all sales report requests and ensure that deadlines are met, quality is consistent and information is delivered to the correct user base. The position also requires managing a team of two associates through hands-on coaching and consistency of expectations. The ideal candidate possesses outstanding project management skills, as well as sharp language and analytical skills. By managing the generation, analysis, distribution and feedback life cycle of all reports, you will balance short-term and long-term needs with equal resolve. And we’re here to help you succeed—Lakeshore recently earned its Great Place to Work® Certification™ and is proud to put its associates first.
This is a hybrid on-site/remote position—working a few days per week at our Carson, CA, headquarters and the remaining time from home.A day in the office looks like this:
- Interpreting customer requirements and coordinating with various internal teams to produce effective and efficient reports and analyses
- Providing clear direction and feedback to ensure team is producing relevant reports and analyses
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external customer requirements
- Monitoring all reports produced by the Sales Ops team
Got the skills and experience? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of management experience in a Sales Ops or Analytics department is preferred
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or similar subject; relevant business experience will also be considered
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Strong team-building and staff development skills, including an aptitude for building relationships, understanding team dynamics, taking initiative and solving problems
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Query and of extracting data from a variety of systems and tables
And here’s our end of the bargain!
- Salary: $70-$90k with an annual bonus of up to 15%
- Excellent medical/dental and vision coverage—EPO, PPO and HSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution (because you will retire someday)
- Flexible benefits—choose what you like, ignore the rest
- On-site preschool for our employees’ children
- On-site employee gym for all levels/fitness needs
- Generous employee discount on products that make you smarter
- Casual dress…and we really mean it
At Lakeshore, we know our diversity makes us stronger, and when everyone feels included and valued, we all win. We strive to embrace our differences and create an intentionally diverse and inclusive community that is representative of the teachers, families and children we serve.
We know we couldn’t do the extraordinary things we’re doing without the people on our team. Thanks to the passion and enthusiasm of this spectacular group, Lakeshore is more than a great place to work—it’s a great experience to be part of. Day in and day out, we give everything we’ve got to create products that instill a sense of wonder and foster a true love of learning. To help maintain this high bar for success, we’re constantly on the lookout for people to join us. So if you’re a down-to-earth professional who shares our desire for making a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
To learn more about Lakeshore, visit www.lakeshorelearning.com/careersEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
People are selected to become members of the Lakeshore family based on skill, merit and mind-boggling talent—not based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, marital status, domestic partnership status, military status, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage, AIDS or AIDS-related complex status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If things aren’t equal, we all lose.