Currently, 25 million consumer goods brands worldwide with $4 Trillion of revenue do not have the access, knowledge or power to create effective supply chains.
Opply revolutionises how these brands find, communicate and order from suppliers by building the world’s first personalised end-to-end supply platform for them.
We focus on the most innovative brands and suppliers, becoming the leading platform and data leader in consumer goods innovation, powering anyone to start and scale their own successful brand.
Who We Are
We’re a close-knit team of 12, working across 5 time zones, and we meet up 2-3 times a year to work, ideate and hang out (in 2022 it was London, Prague and Valencia).
In 2022 we won the StartUp of the Year for Technology Services and Supply Chain Specialists of the Year at the UK Startup and Global Corporate LiveWire awards - achievements we’re super proud of!
We’re one of the fastest growing startups in London - we are planning to grow to >20 people in the next 15 months. Now we need extraordinary minds with a strong ownership mindset who want to join us on our mission!
What You'll Be Doing
At Opply, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an organised and ambitious professional to help us manage the order fulfilment of transactions through the platform. We are looking for a problem solver, someone who thinks on their feet quickly and is good at building relationships with our users.
More specifically, that means you’ll:
- Source, contact and direct new Suppliers in reactive sales
- Manage accounts to order fulfilment
- Ensure that we meet our responsibilities as an Agent of the Buyer, making sure that goods are delivered on time, in full and in good quality, helping drive retention and AOV increases.
- Manage and nurture relationships with the Buyers and Suppliers on our platform, arranging for regular check ins and feedback cycles.
- Help develop demand forecasting models.
- Work closely with our Data Team to improve the performance of our supplier matching algorithm.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to validate request matching results for suitable suppliers.
- Resolve logistical challenges around fulfilling orders
- Help to shape the strategy for our Account Management and Customer Success functions through industry leading Supply Chain success.
- Creating and implementing better supply chain processes
What Experience You Have
- SDR experience in a B2B environment.
- You understand, and have experience of how to communicate with suppliers and 3rd party logistics companies.
- You are highly analytical and data-driven - you can manage many complex parts of an operational process, providing numerical updates to stakeholders
- Resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- Familiarity with supply systems (procurement software, catalogues, ERP) preferred
- Experience in the food/consumer goods industry with brands and suppliers preferred
Who You Are
- You’re an empathetic and inspirational team player who mentors all teams, ideally in a fast paced business with high growth
- You’re a super fast learner. You have the natural curiosity and intellectual prowess to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in rapid time
- You are resourceful and scrappy. Things need to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you are relentless in delivering even with limited information and ambiguity
- You naturally take ownership. You always stand up for what you believe is true and influence others to join you on the journey something is being done and finding ways to make the process easier, and more efficient
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems
- You care deeply about customers and their happiness. Diving deep into what will improve their day-to-day