Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do:
Birdeye is looking for a world-class member to lead our Revenue Operations team. The
Head of Revenue Operations will be responsible for driving the organization toward achievement of strategic goals, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets. You will be a key member of the leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction, ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing Birdeye’s mission and vision to fruition through close collaboration with our Go-To-Market teams, including Support, Sales, and Marketing.Our ideal candidate possesses a depth of experience building and leveraging data and process to enable rapid growth for SaaS companies.
- Build a world-class revenue operations organization that consists of Marketing Operations, Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations to effectively support the Go-to-Market (GTM) organizations in processes, operations and systems & tools
- Partner with the executive team and GTM leaders to accelerate business growth and improve operational efficiency
- Enhance GTM infrastructure to support rapid business growth and global expansion
- Optimize processes, operations, and systems across the GTM teams to deliver value, improve efficiency, and maximize revenue
- Collaborate closely with Business Intelligence and FP&A teams to deliver strategic insights, forecasts, operational/financial metrics to the GTM organizations
- Partner with Business Applications and IT teams to build and maintain a world class technology stack for the GTM organizations
- Oversee the adoption of software applications used by the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams
- 12+ years of B2B SaaS experience related to Marketing operations, Sales operations, and Customer Success operations.
- Strong Marketing Operations and Automation experience is highly preferred, particularly in high velocity and high volume marketing operations. Solid experience in lead management, campaign management and automation.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and scaling Rev Ops teams and initiatives from late stage startup to $200M+ revenue companies
- Majored in Operations, Business or related fields from a four-year college or university. MBA preferred
- A true operator who excels at selecting and training top talents, runs tight processes and operations, delivers high quality projects/results with efficient timeline
- Proven domain expertise in marketing, sales and CS ops, including lead generation, scoring, routing, nurturing, downgrade; sales processes, sales forecast, ICP analysis, territory design, comp design; account strategy and management; retention and upsell initiatives and optimization.
- Strong business acumen and experience with supporting and improving highly transactional & inbound sales motion and commercial/enterprise outbound-led sales motion
- Strong expertise in Tech Stack related to Sales, Marketing, and CS operations, including Leandata, Demandbase, Marketo, Salesforce, Chorus or similar systems and tools
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop insights from processes, data, sales
team feedback, industry best practices to develop improved strategy
Why You’ll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- Benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!